All Categories

HELP Please... Need guidance on 2nd 6 star

Search
Nov 2, 2019, 17:2611/02/19
11/02/19

Hi everyone,

I'm a new player and have been focusing on leveling my first 6*.

I have just reached this very satisfying moment today with KAEL - Oh Yes!!! :-)

I wanted to focus on a good all around hero that can be a farmer as well down the road.

I need your guidance on who I should 6* next, and in what priority.

Here's the list of top tier hero I currently own:

Lua

Skullcrusher

Corpse Collector

Apothecary

Elhain

Executioner

Mother Superior

Reliquary Tender

Warmaiden

Any advice on who should be my #2, #3, #4 and #5 that would be amazing.

Thank you!

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 2, 2019, 18:1311/02/19
05/13/19

Abigor said:

Hi everyone,

I wanted to focus on a good all around hero that can be a farmer as well down the road.

Lua

Skullcrusher

Corpse Collector

Apothecary

Elhain

Executioner

Mother Superior

Reliquary Tender

Warmaiden

Thank you!

Hello, IMO i would focus on apoth, and skullcrusher first. then maybe lua and elhain. All of these characters would support your advancement in all the areas of the game. I hope this helps and good luck!

Nov 2, 2019, 18:3911/02/19
Aviator said:

Hi everyone,

Lua

Skullcrusher

Corpse Collector

Apothecary

Elhain

Executioner

Mother Superior

Reliquary Tender

Warmaiden

Thank you!

Hi, Skullcrusher for counterattack, then Apothecary for healing and speed boost, maybe Lua third....
Nov 2, 2019, 19:1411/02/19
11/02/19

Thanks for the feedback. Skullcrusher and Apothecary seem unanimous.

I guess after that I'll go Lua unless I get lucky an pull a legendary attack hero...

On with the grinding... :-P

Nov 2, 2019, 20:1711/02/19
Nov 3, 2019, 06:57(edited)
08/26/19

I disagree.

While it is true that Apo and skullcrusher are vastly superior for endgame, you are at a phase where you need a second attacker. It will help you for Arena much much more, and to grind minotaur/golem and dragon.

While apo and skullcrusher will certainly be more important later, they are not what you need.

You just happen to have Lua, wich is an amazing Void atk that you can use for 90% of the game. 

Apo is amazing for fk and arena, but he will still have the same speed buff and 3 hits function when lvl 60. He will just be a little faster. 

Skullcrusher will just have more life and def. 

My order would be Lua, Apo and then skull.

It won't be easier to replace Lua even with a leg atk, because she is well balanced and a Void that doesnt care about affinity. There are not so many Void balanced legendary champ. 

It won't be easy to replace Apo or skullcrusher either, but right now the improvement, considering the gear you must have, would be minimal
Nov 2, 2019, 20:4411/02/19
11/02/19

Thanks for the feedback that actually makes a lot of sense. Lua was one of the first heroes I got after Kael and she has been a stud for me at 5*... getting me through the campaign. I got Apoth and SkullC just recently, after using all of my shards during the double-up time. They are rated really high but they seem like good complements to a good base... not main hitters.

Not sure if this changes anything, but I just pulled my first Legendary: Rhazin Scarhide. No more pulls for me for a while... I have a good base to work on and need to get them leveled!

Thinking of going KAEL (done), LUA, SKULLCRUSHER, APOTH and RHAZIN in that order. That should give me a good base to go through the game content.

Thoughts?

Nov 2, 2019, 21:1311/02/19
09/07/19
LUA AND RHAZIN? SHEESH, CONGRATS MAN. LUA SEEMS GREAT, SO I'D SIX-STAR HER!
Nov 3, 2019, 03:2911/03/19
02/14/19

I would go for end game characters first. Mostly because it will be easier for you too book apoth. Surely, with weak gear and low speed youll be disappointed at first, but as the time goes you'll discover his true potential. 

Sc is a must too, he is better than martyr at times, and will add a tone of survivability. 

Keep lua at 50, before you will have upgraded the other two you may get lucky and drop a leg. 

Nov 3, 2019, 07:1511/03/19
Nov 3, 2019, 07:30(edited)
08/26/19

I will put it this way.

Right now you have 1 lvl60... Wich is Kael, an atk. 

For advanced player... Apo>skullcrusher>lua>Kael

Let's say you go for apo or skullcrusher wich are definitely 2 of the most amazing ones. Skullcrusher would be a counter that gives Kael an extra turn in some way. Except he still has the life of one atk and also, 1 Kael 2 times  is not as good as 1 Kael and 1 Lua. 

Let's say you go for apo, full gear, full books. You will have the monster everyone wants for fireknight and clan boss... Much more survival... But the game will be slowwwwww because beside healing Kael.... 

Now if you work on Lua, you will get an atk that will make grinding faster, so apo and skullC will be available faster. Even if you cannot use Lua for FK... In the end, what you need is an attacker to wake up the potential of growth, not an end gamer that will make you invincible but slow like a turtle. 

As for the books, you can book apo lvl 50 or 60... You don't have to wait lvl 60 to put all your books in. 

Now razin is amazing, and congrats for him... If I remember correctly he is spirit affinity... So Lua will be better for every magic affinity boss. Razin is a well balanced champ, and a monster for arena... But remember Lua is void. It is not easy to replace a well balanced epic void: its only second to well balanced legendary

Nov 3, 2019, 16:0011/03/19
11/02/19

Thanks for the wealth of knowledge guys - what a great community.

I focused on Kael first because I wanted a farmer to 12-3 Brutal with 3 food but having a hard time just getting through 8-3 Brutal with 3 food. I guess I really need to work on getting better gear. I currently have him with lifelink + speed, 4* epic pieces mostly at +12.

I have lots of grinding to do... lol. 
Nov 3, 2019, 16:1811/03/19
11/02/19
Hey guys, quick question, where do you farm for better lifesteal gear? Do you farm the campaign on brutal 9-X or do you prefer Dragon's Lair with the better loot but it can be other sets?
Nov 3, 2019, 17:5611/03/19
08/26/19

Dragon. Wich is why you need a 2nd attacker.

My skullcrusher is still 50 but he is still very useful while 2nd attacker allows me to do all the dungeons above 13. While apo is an amazing support, it's better to support a lvl 60 than a lvl50

OpheliaA1Moderator
Nov 3, 2019, 20:3611/03/19
03/11/19

Hello Abigor

I will go through the list of champions you mentioned and will give my input on them. I altered the list to be from the most important to max first to the least. I also made 3 seperate lists for 6*s champions to keep at 5*s and champions to vault for fusion 

6* list

Skullcrusher
(one of the most sought after champions in the entire, game, provides champion protect, unkillable on himself, healing reduction, and the best skill in the game: all ally counter attack for 2 turns) (when it comes to skilling up this champion, make sure u skill up the counter attack skill, and if it does that, stop with the skilling, you dont need to invest more into it, perhaps this will be clear as to why in the future )

Apothecary
one of the, if not the best rare in the game, triple hit a1, the best spot heal, and great speed boost and trun metre boost (highly recommended to skill up)

Lua
a great aoe dmg champion

5*

Warmaiden
fully skill with duplicates (farm from campaign) has an aoe defence down (fully skilled is 100% chance to proc) (still needs accuracy)

optional

Executioner
since you already have skullcrusher you wont have much struggle in minotaur so exe isnt important for you anymore, feel free to use him as food

Elhain
its viable for you to rank elhain up for some aoe dmg, haveever you already have lua, so you can vault elhein if necessary

Vault*
Corpse Collector 
Mother Superior 
Reliquary Tender 

I hope my insight sheds some light on your enquiry. let us know how things go. Good luck !

regards

Ophe

(Moderator)

Nov 4, 2019, 16:4611/04/19
11/02/19
Thank you - this has been super valuable. I think I now have a solid plan. I'll check back in as I progress and 6 star more champions.
Nov 4, 2019, 21:5011/04/19
Nov 4, 2019, 21:59(edited)
05/13/19

I disagree with everyone except Nico Traveler to small degree.

You have only 1 Damage Dealer “Kael”

You need a 2nd Damage Dealer.

I 100% agree with Nico Traveler first post were he told you that you should 6 star another Damage Dealer.

I even upvoted the post!

Apothecary & Skullcrusher can function as lvl 50 heroes.

They are support heroes - you should get them to 60 after you get your Damage Dealers to 60!

Nico - recommendation was Kael + Lua.

I supported Nico 1st comment.

Level your 2nd Damage Dealer before you level your supports!

I don’t support Nico 2nd comment!

The reason why is because Nico got confused.

Nico said Rhazin was spirit affinity.

Rhazin is actually force affinity.

It’s a simple mistake, but it is a mistake.

If you didn’t pull Rhazin, I would say to lvl Kael + Lua like Nico was saying, but you did pull Rhazin 

Rhazin is Damage Dealer!

Rhazin can be used everywhere!

In my mind, Lua lost its spot the second you pulled Rhazin.

You can use Rhazin in 

-Arena

-Dungeons

-Campaign

-Clan Boss

-Faction Wars

-Potion Keeps

There isn’t any area of the game that can hide from Rhazin.

Rhazin presence is felt everywhere!

Rhazin is a top tier legendary!

Nov 5, 2019, 03:0511/05/19
Nov 5, 2019, 03:06(edited)
08/26/19

I was drunk. I post most of the time drunk. The feeling is there but not the precision

I Agree with playerJ