All Categories

Energy problem

Energy problem

Search
Apr 9, 2024, 13:3504/09/24
04/09/24

Energy problem

So i am a mid Game playera with a couple of 60s Ftp and i used to have 14000 or so of energy due to not playing so much but recently A found some time and i farm all of that energy and now i just can't do anything with that 130 of energy (i know daily missiond give You more energy but i think it's just not enough. How do You farm with this little energy ir how do You use it?Cheers https://speedtest.vet/  .

Views
Comments
Comments
ShortOnSkillzModerator
Apr 9, 2024, 16:0404/09/24
06/24/19

Energy is always a bit of an issue for your stage in the game.  As you progress it becomes less of an issue as you spend more time doing other things.  Sintranos, Doom Tower, Faction Wars, Hydra, Arena, etc...All things to do in game that don't require energy and in some cases give energy itself as a reward. 

Apr 9, 2024, 16:1904/09/24
12/18/19

The whole early game is rotten, its exactly like everyones saying about final fantasy 14 too, it becomes really good once you get to endgame....the point is people drop off before reaching that stage...there are many mmos cursed by this bad choice of gameplay design Raid is not the first or only one.

A clear example we get in our guild is people of lvl ~50 give or take, joining, they play for a while and when the free stuff plarium throws at them cuts off, then you see "last online 11 days ago"

I know my rant is not gonna change anything just wanted to lay it out there for the peace of my mind i guess...

Apr 9, 2024, 16:3104/09/24
12/19/19
sharkium

The whole early game is rotten, its exactly like everyones saying about final fantasy 14 too, it becomes really good once you get to endgame....the point is people drop off before reaching that stage...there are many mmos cursed by this bad choice of gameplay design Raid is not the first or only one.

A clear example we get in our guild is people of lvl ~50 give or take, joining, they play for a while and when the free stuff plarium throws at them cuts off, then you see "last online 11 days ago"

I know my rant is not gonna change anything just wanted to lay it out there for the peace of my mind i guess...

LOL

Cursed by implementing a successful business model...

Apr 9, 2024, 16:3404/09/24
12/18/19
Trips

LOL

Cursed by implementing a successful business model...

No dont get me wrong here, im sure its ridiculously minmaxed, doesnt change the fact that aloooot of people drop off before reaching the endgame, am i wrong here?

Apr 9, 2024, 16:4204/09/24
12/19/19
sharkium

No dont get me wrong here, im sure its ridiculously minmaxed, doesnt change the fact that aloooot of people drop off before reaching the endgame, am i wrong here?

alot of f2p drop off before midgame, zero loss to plarium.  If a trial individual does not become a paying customer in xxx amount of time they never will.  You need to take off the f2p shoes and broaden your perspective :)

Apr 9, 2024, 16:5004/09/24
12/18/19
Trips

alot of f2p drop off before midgame, zero loss to plarium.  If a trial individual does not become a paying customer in xxx amount of time they never will.  You need to take off the f2p shoes and broaden your perspective :)

We somehow turned this argument into plariums perspective so you could one up me, i was just saying how the game feels from players perspective thats all, there is a point in game where one doesnt just yet have the possibility to clear all this stuff that we can clear but is cut off from free stuff from plarium so they feel really lost. I just wanted to point out that IMO that is a bad gameplay design for player, some will stay some will go, it is what it is i guess.

Apr 9, 2024, 18:2404/09/24
12/19/19
sharkium

We somehow turned this argument into plariums perspective so you could one up me, i was just saying how the game feels from players perspective thats all, there is a point in game where one doesnt just yet have the possibility to clear all this stuff that we can clear but is cut off from free stuff from plarium so they feel really lost. I just wanted to point out that IMO that is a bad gameplay design for player, some will stay some will go, it is what it is i guess.

Well you said, quit before midgame which is far far down the road.  You get enough freebies at the start (guessing more now than ever) to keep you busy for a month or so.  At this point plarium isn't interested in f2p as they've reacehd critical mass.  As a new player, you need low expectations or some level of spend imo.