Progressive Chance Event Bug

Search
ShortOnSkillzModerator
Apr 5, 2024, 11:5904/05/24
06/24/19

i

*Update - Technical Maintenance to occur around 9:00 AM EST to fix the issue.

UPDATE 2: check further in thread for recent update

Views
Comments
Comments
ShortOnSkillzModerator
Apr 5, 2024, 14:1104/05/24
06/24/19

*update.  Progressive chance back up and running.  Best of luck to all pulling.

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 5, 2024, 14:2004/05/24
02/24/19
ShortOnSkillz

*update.  Progressive chance back up and running.  Best of luck to all pulling.

I didn't get what I wanted, where do I file complaints 

Apr 5, 2024, 14:3504/05/24
12/19/19
harleQuinn

This is the correct spot, I will go direct all reddit traffic your way here!

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 5, 2024, 14:3704/05/24
02/24/19
Trips

This is the correct spot, I will go direct all reddit traffic your way here!

My hero!

Thanks Trips.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Apr 5, 2024, 15:5004/05/24
06/24/19
harleQuinn

Please direct all complains to Daveys email.

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 5, 2024, 16:2204/05/24
12/30/20
ShortOnSkillz

Please direct all complains to Daveys email.

i

Apr 5, 2024, 16:4404/05/24
Apr 5, 2024, 16:46(edited)
10/21/22
harleQuinn

Is this after they let people waste time money on a event they thought worked; everyone's telling me I'm the one who did something wrong or something about chance who even knows all I know is the event started and ive been spendingmoney to pull during an event I guess spending money for an event isn't a for sure thing is that a gamble in itself or chance for the event itself to steal from me the chance I was spending everything on

Apr 5, 2024, 16:4804/05/24
Apr 5, 2024, 16:49(edited)
10/21/22

Oh and after people somehow got hood winked in just using the shards they had after it started it doesn't work?? Now I lose money but everyone on earth gets paid??? I bet I don't get the Lego chance the prgess chance nor the shards not a single one

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 5, 2024, 18:5204/05/24
02/24/19
EattheD

Is this after they let people waste time money on a event they thought worked; everyone's telling me I'm the one who did something wrong or something about chance who even knows all I know is the event started and ive been spendingmoney to pull during an event I guess spending money for an event isn't a for sure thing is that a gamble in itself or chance for the event itself to steal from me the chance I was spending everything on

I'm sorry, what is it everyone is saying you did wrong?

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 5, 2024, 18:5504/05/24
02/24/19

i

Apr 10, 2024, 06:3404/10/24
10/21/22

So no body's answering me about all the shards I pulled for the mercy and odds of getting the legendary and where's my legendary from the pool that was described if not I'm never going to touch the legendary I got because you could have restarted the game or had this issue never come at all by updating and testing it prior this is highly concerning since if any other event this happens I'll lose my shard count spent on the legendary and told whatever was lost was only the shards my money that very second not the ones used prior to getting the legendary only then? How is that ? I was refunded nothing but energy and you even said it wasn't a refund its a comp or something I need my shards all of them not those I have what I got from them if we are not going to get the champ from the right pool. And which now leads me to ask what's the shards for now, that's not a refund. Is this how you tell me the money I've spent to get this legendary pull I spent like 100$ so that times your summon pools chance for champions it would be like 50% which is no wonder I I got it on the 4th or 5th one with a x2 that actual was working that was like I'd more then 50% but anyways not what your telling me is the comp the rest is yours now I presume? I'd presume that only because your not answering my first question I asked besides the response to everyone on the planet that everyone gets comped but in different ways like ok that's real nice besides I didn't get anything lol 10$? I spent 100$ or so and I didn't lose the 10 from the 10 shards I did... since the event didn't work therefor my champion I got isn't right but hey they don't care so why bother and then now again I have ten more shards but the object in my invetory from space idk what its from but it's there now and someone told me I get 10 shards back nothing else

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 10, 2024, 14:5604/10/24
02/24/19
EattheD

So no body's answering me about all the shards I pulled for the mercy and odds of getting the legendary and where's my legendary from the pool that was described if not I'm never going to touch the legendary I got because you could have restarted the game or had this issue never come at all by updating and testing it prior this is highly concerning since if any other event this happens I'll lose my shard count spent on the legendary and told whatever was lost was only the shards my money that very second not the ones used prior to getting the legendary only then? How is that ? I was refunded nothing but energy and you even said it wasn't a refund its a comp or something I need my shards all of them not those I have what I got from them if we are not going to get the champ from the right pool. And which now leads me to ask what's the shards for now, that's not a refund. Is this how you tell me the money I've spent to get this legendary pull I spent like 100$ so that times your summon pools chance for champions it would be like 50% which is no wonder I I got it on the 4th or 5th one with a x2 that actual was working that was like I'd more then 50% but anyways not what your telling me is the comp the rest is yours now I presume? I'd presume that only because your not answering my first question I asked besides the response to everyone on the planet that everyone gets comped but in different ways like ok that's real nice besides I didn't get anything lol 10$? I spent 100$ or so and I didn't lose the 10 from the 10 shards I did... since the event didn't work therefor my champion I got isn't right but hey they don't care so why bother and then now again I have ten more shards but the object in my invetory from space idk what its from but it's there now and someone told me I get 10 shards back nothing else

Hello there.

If you feel you need to talk to someone about the compensation for the progressive event bug, the best thing you can do is to open a Support Ticket. Sadly we moderators and forum users can't address this issue, nor solve it for you.

You can open a Support Ticket from within the game by clicking your Profile Pic, then Info, then Support. That will start the process for you.

Good Luck!

Apr 11, 2024, 14:3004/11/24
Apr 11, 2024, 14:30(edited)
02/17/17

yes do it all they say is 

we are sorry we understand you but we can not do anything .......hahaha 

Apr 11, 2024, 18:1604/11/24
Apr 11, 2024, 18:18(edited)
05/20/23

I still haven't received my compensation for opening 30 ancients right at the start of the event. I have 2 tickets open ingame, 1 for the original bug and 1 for the compensation not arriving on Monday - both are being ignored. I also sent a ticket online and received a stock response explaining the bug and saying that the compensation has been sent out. Not only was the event bugged, the compensation was also bugged, and the support have no idea what's going on. They didn't even read my message. This is ridiculous...

Apr 11, 2024, 23:4604/11/24
06/25/20
Huginn42

I still haven't received my compensation for opening 30 ancients right at the start of the event. I have 2 tickets open ingame, 1 for the original bug and 1 for the compensation not arriving on Monday - both are being ignored. I also sent a ticket online and received a stock response explaining the bug and saying that the compensation has been sent out. Not only was the event bugged, the compensation was also bugged, and the support have no idea what's going on. They didn't even read my message. This is ridiculous...

If you didn't get a lego, you get no compensation beyond the free energy we all got. Compensation is only given if you got a lego that was not Gnut.