All Categories

Seconds from being done

Seconds from being done

Search
Nov 1, 2019, 17:4711/01/19
02/20/17

Seconds from being done

Just can’t take it.  Over a thousand energy gone trying to get one stupid dwarf from the spider.  Just not worth it.  No reason to make it this difficult.  I am not even free to play, and I can’t get it.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 1, 2019, 19:3411/01/19
05/13/19

cnetdrs said:

Just can’t take it.  Over a thousand energy gone trying to get one stupid dwarf from the spider.  Just not worth it.  No reason to make it this difficult.  I am not even free to play, and I can’t get it.

Hello,

I had the same issue with fk trying to get the dwarf. What i did was start from lvl 1 and i got him on level 7. Try that maybe it will work for you! Good Luck
Nov 1, 2019, 23:1011/01/19
08/26/19
I wish I could exchange and give up on an epic champ to get the fk dwarf from a mod. He is the piece missing for me to finish my fusion. I already spent over 6k energy on spider and fk. 
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Nov 2, 2019, 00:4811/02/19
09/18/18

Nico Traveler said:

I wish I could exchange and give up on an epic champ to get the fk dwarf from a mod. He is the piece missing for me to finish my fusion. I already spent over 6k energy on spider and fk. 

Hey Hey

First, I wish we could help in that manner, I don't even think support could help you there and they have all the juicy powers 

I know the feeling though I grinded over 3k energy away and didn't get him, in the end, I got the epic from an ancient, but I still need to grind to 19k points for the void epic, honestly, I'm not even sure I'll get it.

I'll pass this as feedback onto the devs.

many thanks and good luck.
Nov 2, 2019, 09:1311/02/19
08/26/19

I finally just got it. Happy as hell. I'm won't be doing fk for 2month. Now I can focus on grinding. I got my firstborn, Maeve and khatun... Only need to do the 4th, grind everyne to 50 and farm the keeps.

My suggestion was just to show how desperate I was. I didn't think it would be possible to mobilize a mod for that or everybody would simply do it... 

On the over hand, what I can suggest to dev is to reconsider the droprate in certain cases...

Here for example, because the team needed for fk is so specialized, it takes 5 to 7mn just to reach the boss and another 5 to 7 to kill it... Unless you farm it at low lvl... It means a lot of time just to get the chance. 

I am pretty sure a lot of people will fail just because of the fk dwarf. The droprate is too low while the energy and time consumption is outrageous... Dragon was a joke compared to it. They should have considered the minotaur and the golem. Everybody wouldn't feel like losing time if grinding on minotaur. 

. Well I finally got my last piece.

Peace