All Categories

Dmg modifiers

Dmg modifiers

Search
Oct 29, 2019, 16:4910/29/19
03/23/19

Dmg modifiers

Can a dev please respond to which champions have good dmg modifiers? 

Also anyone esle is also good. Just post your own findings below. 

I noticed that dracomorph has great modifiers. I build him for speed and acc and defence but he scales from attack. He outperforms warmaster on his a1. 

I also have abbess(atk). She also does alot of dmg. 

Then razin scarhide and skullcrusher both defence based. also scale very well. 

I can think of a couple other that i dont have. 

Torvuld, skullcrown, rae

Any reply would be appreciated

Bye

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 31, 2019, 12:2110/31/19
Oct 31, 2019, 12:22(edited)
03/23/19

Back the the 1st page. nobody has any idea's?

i've heard that ithos and royal huntsman hit very hard aswell.

any others? preferably one that i have lol :P
Nov 3, 2019, 00:3811/03/19
02/14/19
If that info was out in the open we would have noticed even slightest silent nerfs, and thus it will never be. 
Nov 3, 2019, 09:1211/03/19
Nov 3, 2019, 09:14(edited)
06/22/19
I dont know why plairum wont release damage multipliers. Some games do release them or embeded somewhere in the game coding. I just hope there are some math geniuses out there will try to test champions without artifacts and hit a very low def champion in campaign and give us ideas on the multipliers of each champion's skills ^_-
Nov 3, 2019, 13:2811/03/19
Nov 3, 2019, 13:32(edited)
03/23/19

That's an idea yeah, but that would mean I would need to book all my legendaries or don't use the booked ones.

Same with epics.

Like I can say tayrel his a3 hits for quite alot on clanboss with debuffs and buffs :D but he is fully booked.

Edit: And the cost of removing 5/6 star artifacts.......

btw: I noticed some legendaries have a higher base crit dmg :D

50 Razin 63 Abbess
Nov 4, 2019, 11:2911/04/19
06/22/19
So basically "let us go to battle, even if we dont know if our weapon is strong enough for battle" in our case, wasted time, money, and effort on a champion that is 6 starred, skilled up, just to know that this champion has bad multiplier.
Nov 4, 2019, 16:4711/04/19
Nov 4, 2019, 16:52(edited)
03/23/19

well, ophe? is the game about finding dmg multipliers of all the different champions?

or not? if not then the analogy doesn't work....

numbers behind the champions should be openly visible for everyone?

a better analogy is: would you buy and invest all your savings in a house without knowing if the foundation is build good or bad?

to awnser that. no. nobody in their right mind would do that.

even if you could do research for yourself with lvl1's for all characters to find out who has the better multipliers. who tells me if booked the results will be the same.... nobody can? exept the devs.......

haha omegalul.

Nov 8, 2019, 02:1211/08/19
Nov 14, 2019, 08:10(edited)
06/05/19

Derpa666-SPA said:

I noticed that dracomorph has great modifiers. I build him for speed and acc and defence but he scales from attack. He outperforms warmaster on his a1. 

Torvuld, skullcrown, rae

Bye

Knight Errant has a great dmg modifier! Also some Uncommons do alot of dmg for some reason...

Not like Vrask heh 😏 
Nov 8, 2019, 13:0711/08/19
10/27/19

The less you know, the more money you'll potentially spend. 

But really, they should show how much damage champions do in their rap sheet.
Nov 8, 2019, 16:3811/08/19
Nov 14, 2019, 08:18(edited)
07/24/19

I dont think asking for the damage modifiers on abilities is a stupid question. And a mod responding in that manor is a little on the poor response end. Many games do provide the damage modifier on abilities, for examples league of legends. It is not a bad thing and has a more positive feedback for champions. Thinking that this should just be passed over with a snarky post is just poor judgement. This provides an instant access to data for the players, players can determine better how the gear will influence that hero. This means you will see more heros performing and under performing, and this is something that is a big issue already as it was addressed by future updates. Additionally the modifiers are something that is already known, so it wouldnt be hard to distribute. 

Nov 9, 2019, 00:2611/09/19
03/23/19

SETHNESS said:

Derpa666-SPA said:

Torvuld, skullcrown, rae

Bye

Knight Errant has a great dmg modifier! Also some Uncommons do alot of dmg for some reason...

Not like Vrask heh 😏

Niceee :D  I have a knight errant.

Uncommons need insane gear to be all powerfull, put that gear on higher quality champions and they will be that much more powerfull.

Just look at the dmg multipliers xD  or so I would like to say.....

Which ones exectly?

Thanks for the comment :D
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Nov 14, 2019, 08:3111/14/19
09/18/18

Hey Hey 

First off I have had to clean all off-topic posts from this thread, if you wish to discuss other topics please feel free to create a new thread.

Regarding the damage modifiers, unfortunately, no one but the devs knows these and they have not been released and from my understanding they don't plan too, as I understand this question is more about how to choose what champions are good or not... if this is the hidden question then i would advise that its not all about the damage and about what anyone champ can do you for, though it can be a lot to start off with, I would suggest watching some of raids YouTubers and/or join the Offical raid discord and/or other raid communities were you can ask about the champs you have been lucky to get.

Useful YouTubers are Chosen brad, Darth Microtransaction, and Kizzle.

More or less start chatting to people that have already tested champions see what synergies they have. 

Heres a discord link, this will take you to the official one. https://discord.gg/KVHe8t

Many thanks and have fun.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.