All Categories

Champion Training Event

Champion Training Event

Search
Oct 29, 2019, 14:5810/29/19
05/24/19

Champion Training Event

New legendary fusion! Do you want Harvest Jack?! A new Halloween themed legendary that looks pretty amazing. Unfortunately for 99% of us, we won’t be fusing this. Plarium has once again given us hope. Hope that through honest play and dedication that we give this game every single day that we could fuse this new champion. Once again Plarium has disappointed us. Unless you are one of the lucky few who either summoned Harvest Jack or Suwai First Born, then I apologize. The mighty Plarium has once again graced us with a chance to fuse a champion, only to be locked behind a giant pay wall. Spamming us with “deals” every time we open the game is not enough to feed their hungry addiction. Instead they create unrealistic events in which we couldn’t possibly complete f2p. Events where the average user could dedicate hours to playing and still be locked behind a pay wall. Here is a break down.

We need 19,400 points to receive Suwai First Born required to fuse Harvest jack. Mind you this point requirement doesn’t even finish the event.

Disclaimer that this math may not be perfect.

If you plan on accomplishing this, here are some numbers. 

It would take you 360 two stars to upgrade one to a 6 star. 

Leveling up each two star, upgrading those to three stars, and continuing the process until you have an uncommon 6 star while proceeding to max level that 6 star will give you a total of 9,900 points. 

If you have any doubts that single handedly summoning and upgrading 360 two star champions to create a 6 star champion isn’t time consuming work, you can bet it is money consuming. 

Despite the fact you are going to need to expand your champion vault, you will need to use those worthless green shards that you’ve been saving up. 

Summoning 10 is 5,000

Using 6 one stars to upgrade the level of a champion is 5,400 

So not only will you be paying silver to get your required two star champions, silver to upgrade the levels of these champions, but you will be using silver to buy the shards and get rid of the one stars. 

Stamina will run out, that’s more gems and money to put into the game.

The cost of upgrading the ranks will add up

At the end of the day you will have put millions of silver into this, hours upon hours, and more money than you care to admit. Then and only then will you be remotely close to completing this event.

I won’t speak for everyone but I play this game for fun, an escape from the real world. What I hate to see is a game so money focused, so greedy that they refuse to instal realistic events. I would love if one day I could complete a Plarium event. It’s extremely disheartening, the lack of empathy and care is so transparent. 

Don’t even get me started on this “200usd pack 50% off, only 99usd” as if that pack doesn’t mirror a normal sacred shard pack. The only difference being the Halloween title. 

Plarium should be ashamed of themselves, and we should be too for putting up with this behavior.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 29, 2019, 15:4110/29/19
07/04/19
I have not even tried to do the math yet on how much leveling is required to get Suwai, but I am afraid that you are probably right.  I will know better when I get my 100 XP boost later today and see how far I can really get towards getting Suwai.  I will not spend money to work towards the fusion, so I may have wasted my time on trying to fuse Maeve.
Oct 30, 2019, 02:3910/30/19
09/13/19
I was lucky enough to have Maeve and my high katun already, unfortunately I am over 5k energy dry on the fire knight rare to fuse the one void. As a player who does have a regular budget for Raid, it still won’t be possible for me. Just the energy costs alone ads outrageous. I made a similar post. Plarium will learn when other games steal all of their players, there’s already games stealing their content creators due to the better rates, deals, and events offered. 
Oct 30, 2019, 10:3710/30/19
03/16/19
When the event started I'm already have 2 epic need + 2 rare needed for fusion. And today i got Maeve from ancient shard. Even so i skipped it. Rather than spent my times + energy to completed fusion i'm prefer used it to maximize champions i'm already have. There is no point to get a tons of legendary if we don't have enough skill books. More legendary means more skill books needed. In the end we will lost focus and wasting our money to get skill books.
Oct 31, 2019, 19:3110/31/19
05/13/19
Your math is wrong!