All Categories

Dungeon rares drop rates.

Search
Oct 27, 2019, 20:3010/27/19
09/13/19

I’m just wondering if you guys are serious with these drop rates? You make this fusion event SEEM f2p-ish friendly, but I’m personally over 2k energy dry of the FK rare, and other people are several thousand energy dry as well. Did you guys honestly not get what happened to your players during the Foli fusion? Why can I get as many campaign rares as I want from farming it, but we have to devote all of our energy to getting a single rare from dungeons? I’m lucky that I had the other pieces and FK is the only rare im missing, but some of these people don’t have ANY of the rares from the dungeons, how can you expect someone to put 10k+ energy into getting rares from the dungeons and also have left over energy to work on these champion training events or the potions dungeons? Come on. “The higher the stage the better the rates” so because I can’t farm FK 20 I have to spend 10x the energy of someone who can? At this point you guys should seriously be handing out legendaries. But okay, keep appeasing your whales, it works great for every other game, huh?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 28, 2019, 10:4810/28/19
02/14/19
I would like to state that the heroe required for fusion from spider 20 drops very, very easy. I already have 5 drops. 
Oct 28, 2019, 11:3510/28/19
04/12/19

which proves what? i think what they are saying is that the lower levels, and fire knight in particular, seem to have very low drop rates and a lot of poeple using 2-3k energy and seeing nothing, i am in end game but as ftp i cannot do anything above 16 yet on any dungeon, but i had to do 160 runs on fk 14 to get 1 champion drop.

I understand your frustration, check reddit, there are hudreds of posts saying the same, and while i feel your pain, this will never change because nobody makes money from ftp and it makes no sense to plarium to change this, game is aimed at p2w players and they will make them bleed for a rather average legendary

Oct 28, 2019, 13:2710/28/19
07/15/19

To add though, even at stage 20, the drop rate is horrid.  The reason some people have multiples is because of the mechanics they have set up in the game.  It's just like how if you pull a certain epic, you have a MUCH higher chance of pulling that same epic over and over.  It's the same with the dungeon rares.  Once you pull it, you'll see them more frequently.  

Like after I got my first Steelskull months back, I have now pulled 3 more since then.  Meanwhile, I have a clan member who had the same thing with Skullcrusher, and another one with Gorgorath, etc.  The mechanics are rigged to make you pull champions you already have.  It's really underhanded, but clear as day it's the case if you ask around.

With that said though, I know multiple people in the clan that wasted thousands of energy on stage 20 FK and/or Spider and got nothing.  Some gave up.  Two have already quit - and by quit I mean quit the game entirely over it.  I spent at least 1,500 energy on Dragon, got nothing, and said screw it.  I'm not going to waste $40-60 buying pixels in a game.  It's not worth it. 

Oct 28, 2019, 14:4810/28/19
10/28/19

I can say I only spend about $10 a week and was gonna go for this event and spend extra cause he looks cool.

I’m on FK 10 and after 2000 energy and nothing I’m now not gonna spend money I intended to spend and my disappointment in game increased just saying