All Categories

Raid minotaur legend

Raid minotaur legend

Search
Oct 24, 2019, 16:3410/24/19
08/26/19

Raid minotaur legend

I am sorry, just a little breakdown...

For some reason I keep summoning God tier champ for the cb. Last night Vizier... 

I already felt obligated to reach warmaster and giantslayer after pulling Dracomorph, aeothar and tayrel... 

So... Are you out of you mind? This is not grinding, it Is hammering. 

I get that it becomes easier when you already have 3 or 4 champ maxed out, but what the hell when you don't, and you never do when you start. 

Because you are not maxed out, you obviously cannot farm minotaur 15. So you select the next void that allows you to put all the Champs you need regardless of the affinity... Lvl 11.

Anybody telling you 800 run is a LIAR. It takes around 2600 runs to fill up the 4500 big scroll and 3000 medium scroll needed for your 5 champions.

This is insane. That is 31200 energy and around 44 hours of just minotaur. If you use 1000 energy a day, a whole month.

What a waste of time in one of the most boring dungeons. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 24, 2019, 17:1810/24/19
05/13/19

Why do you think people complain about Minotaur?

It is a total time sink which has no auto run function.

Oct 24, 2019, 17:3010/24/19
Oct 24, 2019, 17:38(edited)
08/26/19

I just realized 44h is more than the average lifespan of a game.

You spend less hour finishing a normal game than upgrading one side of a part of this game. A SIDE OF A PART. Because maybe you don't want to stop at 5 champ as the game is so generous with its hundreds of Champs. 

And that's just if you kill the minotaur under 1mn.

Just pure madness

Oct 24, 2019, 20:3810/24/19
10/17/19
I don't mind the mino-grind.  But it always made sense to unlock the skill tree to level but this works for me.  I think there should be more levels then 15 to offer more scrolls and make it a little less of a grind.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Oct 25, 2019, 08:1610/25/19
Oct 25, 2019, 08:16(edited)
09/18/18

Nico Traveler said:

I am sorry, just a little breakdown...

For some reason I keep summoning God tier champ for the cb. Last night Vizier... 

I already felt obligated to reach warmaster and giantslayer after pulling Dracomorph, aeothar and tayrel... 

So... Are you out of you mind? This is not grinding, it Is hammering. 

I get that it becomes easier when you already have 3 or 4 champ maxed out, but what the hell when you don't, and you never do when you start. 

Because you are not maxed out, you obviously cannot farm minotaur 15. So you select the next void that allows you to put all the Champs you need regardless of the affinity... Lvl 11.

Anybody telling you 800 run is a LIAR. It takes around 2600 runs to fill up the 4500 big scroll and 3000 medium scroll needed for your 5 champions.

This is insane. That is 31200 energy and around 44 hours of just minotaur. If you use 1000 energy a day, a whole month.

What a waste of time in one of the most boring dungeons. 

Hey Hey 

Well first off congrats, I have been playing for some time and haven't pull either of those legendaries, I am jealous.

Regarding the grind, what stage are you doing?

Good Luck and have fun

p.s Please do not swear.
Oct 26, 2019, 18:1910/26/19
Oct 26, 2019, 18:20(edited)
08/26/19

Sorry for swearing. I'm still masteries 4. 2 out of 3.

I just stopped after summoning Vizier because I have to start again. The team I was grinding was... 

Kael and Zargala, my two main for arena and campaign. I also use them a lot in Dungeon. 

Dracomorp, Tayrel and Aeothar for cb. 

Now I need to replace Aeothar with Vizier. 

I am prioritazing the dps as you can see, so I cant grind them on minotaur 15. Just spamming mino 11.

Oct 27, 2019, 00:4110/27/19
05/16/19

You pulled Tayrel. When built properly he can solo mino 15.  With those other champs you cant be stuck at 11. Get Tayrel to 6* with campaign Lifesteal set and he can solo it.

At 15 it really only takes a little over 2 days per champion if your free to play only using the energy that is given to you. Being not free to play its a couple recharges and done. Granted Mino is a pain to grind, no argument but its not gonna change. The game has way more issues to deal with than this.

KiwiMcSheepModerator
Oct 27, 2019, 09:0610/27/19
Oct 27, 2019, 09:06(edited)
09/18/18

Nico Traveler said:

Sorry for swearing. I'm still masteries 4. 2 out of 3.

I just stopped after summoning Vizier because I have to start again. The team I was grinding was... 

Kael and Zargala, my two main for arena and campaign. I also use them a lot in Dungeon. 

Dracomorp, Tayrel and Aeothar for cb. 

Now I need to replace Aeothar with Vizier. 

I am prioritazing the dps as you can see, so I cant grind them on minotaur 15. Just spamming mino 11.

Hey Hey

Wow, very nice team indeed and thats a good decision I would pause to do a remake if I happen to pull those legendaries as well, yea stage 11 isn't really good to be farming, I would suggest focussing on getting a champ to be able to farm mino 15, and thats because of the numbers that actually drop are increased greatly, thus reducing your time farming by a lot, though I understand thats isn't easy feat in itself either but once done, it will prove to be very helpful.

Much like setting up a campaign farmer.

Good Luck and Have Fun

Oct 27, 2019, 16:3410/27/19
Oct 27, 2019, 16:39(edited)
08/26/19

Hajile said:

You pulled Tayrel. When built properly he can solo mino 15.  With those other champs you cant be stuck at 11. Get Tayrel to 6* with campaign Lifesteal set and he can solo it.

At 15 it really only takes a little over 2 days per champion if your free to play only using the energy that is given to you. Being not free to play its a couple recharges and done. Granted Mino is a pain to grind, no argument but its not gonna change. The game has way more issues to deal with than this.

Thanks for the advice, Hajile and Kiwimcs. 

On the side, I am p2w, and I use my gems only for energy. But so far 1000 energy went in minotaur and I only have masteries 4. I did spend around 100$ so far and I am waiting for better deals. Right now the offers are not good at all. 

Oct 28, 2019, 15:1710/28/19
Oct 28, 2019, 15:17(edited)
02/22/19
Nico Traveler said:

Hajile said:

Thanks for the advice, Hajile and Kiwimcs. 

On the side, I am p2w, and I use my gems only for energy. But so far 1000 energy went in minotaur and I only have masteries 4. I did spend around 100$ so far and I am waiting for better deals. Right now the offers are not good at all. 

you are p2w or p2p? :D
Oct 28, 2019, 18:2910/28/19
Oct 28, 2019, 21:06(edited)
08/26/19

MadCo0kie said:

The term is p2w, not p2p. Nobody is p2p because it means Peer 2 Peer and is a reference to file exchange. Pay 2 win is actually the expression that applies here and that have always applied. 

P2w has a pejorative connotation because it used to refer to Whales, but it is not the case anymore with all the free games available. 

p2p never referred to anything else than file exchange protocol and it is very confusing to see people using it because they have their feelings hurt. 

I call a cat a cat. I care about communication but i find it funny when people write they are PEER 2 PEER. 

I am not a whale, but I paid to advance and win more easily. I am a p2w and I assume it. Not proud of it, but I won't go and feel offusqued about it. 

Oct 29, 2019, 09:0610/29/19
05/13/19

Nico Traveler said:

MadCo0kie said:

The term is p2w, not p2p. Nobody is p2p because it means Peer 2 Peer and is a reference to file exchange. Pay 2 win is actually the expression that applies here and that have always applied. 

P2w has a pejorative connotation because it used to refer to Whales, but it is not the case anymore with all the free games available. 

p2p never referred to anything else than file exchange protocol and it is very confusing to see people using it because they have their feelings hurt. 

I call a cat a cat. I care about communication but i find it funny when people write they are PEER 2 PEER. 

I am not a whale, but I paid to advance and win more easily. I am a p2w and I assume it. Not proud of it, but I won't go and feel offusqued about it. 

Hi Nico,

yes p2p it's a protocolo but in urban slang mean Pay to Play ;)

Have a nice day!
Oct 29, 2019, 12:3210/29/19
Oct 29, 2019, 12:40(edited)
02/22/19

Mr. Ivv said:

Nico Traveler said:

MadCo0kie said:

Hi Nico,

yes p2p it's a protocolo but in urban slang mean Pay to Play ;)

Have a nice day!

in gaming speech p2p could also be translated to pay 2 play as Mr. Ivv already stated above, but anyways - if you like to "pay for winning", then be my guest ;)

And truth be told, f2p, p2p as well as p2w are rather expressions that apply to a game, as they describe the game's business model, not the players that spend money. Those would be pay users (PU) or non-paying users (NPU) (or paying players & non-paying players, if you don't want to call yourself "user"). However it feels like nowadays people are using these terms as they see fit...

So in the end, we both didn't use the correct terminology, but in the end who cares about all that crap ^^

Oct 31, 2019, 00:0210/31/19
08/26/19

Youngsters...

;)