All Categories

Which Hero's do I Keep?

Which Hero's do I Keep?

Search
Oct 23, 2019, 08:3310/23/19
10/23/19

Which Hero's do I Keep?

Basically my Hero list is filling up and I need to know which I should keep or which to sacrifice.

- High Khatun (Epic)

- Heiress (Rare)

- Missionary (Epic)

- Vergis (Epic)

- Executioner (Rare)

- Hollow (Rare)

- Bloodpainter (Rare)

- Adjudicator (Rare)

- Ghoulish Ranger (Rare)

- Tormentor (Rare)

Let it be known that I am new to the game my characters are between lvl 40-50, Campaign at the end of Hard mode Stage 10

and arena bronze 3

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 23, 2019, 08:3810/23/19
08/07/19

i would only keep High Kathun which is really good in dungeons and in clanboss.

Bloodpainter and executioner are not bad on early game but you can sacrifice them on mid game.

Oct 23, 2019, 18:5010/23/19
Oct 23, 2019, 18:56(edited)
08/26/19

Never sacrifice epic or void. 

You will always find use for them... If not the faction wars, it might come from a fusion event. 

It now seems really tempting to make space or upgrade a champion 6* faster... But then if there is a fusion event and you miss the one champ you sacrificed, you will be bitter because it will be a lot harder to get it back than it makes it easier passing a champ 5 or 6* now. I speak from experience. I missed the legendary dwarf because of that... Tonkheart or something. 

My advice... Start investing in your vault If you already have 100 normal slots. At the beginning I thought the vault was too expensive for what it is, but the curve in price isn't too bad. It allows me to stock any rare champ I drop in at least one examplary, so I will have less work for the next fusion.