All Categories

Where to report bullying, harassment, threats etc?

Search
Oct 22, 2019, 21:2010/22/19
05/13/19

When playing Raid, a player was spreading lies about me, throwing insults and even used threats.
I made screenshots and sent I support ticket, using Plarium's site. 

The problem I have is that all other online games I've played, all had a separate section regarding this behavior. But the best thing I could find in Plarium's support system, was "Rules Violation." But cheating is also a rules violation, and that's totally different.

I got an automated message from Plarium, after I've sent the support ticket. But I don't know if a human being actually read my ticket, nor do I know if any progress is or will be made.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 23, 2019, 11:5610/23/19
05/13/19

Pazz said:

When playing Raid, a player was spreading lies about me, throwing insults and even used threats.
I made screenshots and sent I support ticket, using Plarium's site. 

The problem I have is that all other online games I've played, all had a separate section regarding this behavior. But the best thing I could find in Plarium's support system, was "Rules Violation." But cheating is also a rules violation, and that's totally different.

I got an automated message from Plarium, after I've sent the support ticket. But I don't know if a human being actually read my ticket, nor do I know if any progress is or will be made.

Hi Pazz,

you can send me all in Pm and we will see what to do.

Have a nice day