Search
Mar 10, 2024, 11:5503/10/24
12/18/19

Block debuff question

So i was fighting  this team

i

And my team was

i

Enemies UDK and mithrala were in stoneskin, the wolf and arbiter not.

Now i wanted to debuff the ones that arent in stoneskin and here goes:

Corvis casts poisons, message pops debuff blocked

Yakarl casts the ice thingy, debuff blocked

Same with tormin taunt, yet they didnt have block debuffs buff on them, how come they get blocked?

Resisted is one thing but blocked without a clear indication why xD I know UDK can redirect a debuff to himself but corvis's poison is double hitter with both hits applying poison, and it got blocked. Weird xD

I dont know maybe i forgot some major detail lol..

Views
Comments
Comments
ShortOnSkillzModerator
Mar 10, 2024, 15:0703/10/24
06/24/19

I believe Stoneskin shows debuffs as blocked.  Leos passive probably does the same.  The ones not in Stoneskin I'm not sure what would have caused it.

Mar 10, 2024, 16:3003/10/24
12/18/19

Ya stoneskin i know, shows debuff blocked, just it showed on arbiter and leo thats what got me curious, as they werent in stoneskin, ive never worn immunity set myself but i understand it still gives you a visible buff at the start of combat, they didnt have it.

Who knows xD but one more random occurance, which i today had too, is the opponent instantly getting killed after the poly HP is beaten down, the opponent should come back as real self with half hp, but ya, couple times has it happened, just insta death.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Mar 10, 2024, 17:3803/10/24
06/24/19
sharkium

Ya stoneskin i know, shows debuff blocked, just it showed on arbiter and leo thats what got me curious, as they werent in stoneskin, ive never worn immunity set myself but i understand it still gives you a visible buff at the start of combat, they didnt have it.

Who knows xD but one more random occurance, which i today had too, is the opponent instantly getting killed after the poly HP is beaten down, the opponent should come back as real self with half hp, but ya, couple times has it happened, just insta death.

That one is a multi hit thing.  1st hit pops the Poly and 2nd kills the champ.  Looks odd visually when it happens though.