All Categories

10x events

10x events

Search
Mar 2, 2024, 15:0403/02/24
12/18/19

10x events

20x when?

The 10x is relic of old times when we had half the legos.

The question is not out of frustration as my pulls are chaotic at best i pull whenever i feel (didnt even have shards for this 10x), i ask the question because i think its not fair anymore compared to what it was in the past.

Also you cant compare it to progressive event they are totally different breeds, one requires you to actually pull a lego first lol.

Or better yet make it a clear cut 10% chance to pull the targeted champ instead of NRx, so people actually know what the chances are, current system is built to be kinda predatory imo.

I think people who visit game forums, reddit mostly, will know the actual chances to pull targeted, but in general, a regular joe wont know the real %, and as its been stated in this forum before, the game is actually required to tell you the chances, no?

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 2, 2024, 15:2303/02/24
07/08/19

you do know progressive events are active from the get-go? even before you summon a lego, you're still getting a x15 chance.

Mar 2, 2024, 17:1703/02/24
12/18/19
Carpe_Piscis

you do know progressive events are active from the get-go? even before you summon a lego, you're still getting a x15 chance.

Yup just learned the fact, came to me as quite a surprise, always thought its 0x as you start lol. I mean then its better techically, it bothers me more that there are no clear chances shown. The 10x especially feels really scummy business. Maybe its just me idk, the 5% chance to pull targeted, what was calculated by krama some time ago, should be shown there somewhere.

Mar 2, 2024, 18:1903/02/24
06/25/20
sharkium

Yup just learned the fact, came to me as quite a surprise, always thought its 0x as you start lol. I mean then its better techically, it bothers me more that there are no clear chances shown. The 10x especially feels really scummy business. Maybe its just me idk, the 5% chance to pull targeted, what was calculated by krama some time ago, should be shown there somewhere.

That's literally the business model of a lottery. You think anyone would buy a ticket if they stamped on the ad a big sign saying "your expected rate of return on a $1 purchase is $0.01"?

Mar 2, 2024, 19:2703/02/24
12/18/19
kramaswamy.kr

That's literally the business model of a lottery. You think anyone would buy a ticket if they stamped on the ad a big sign saying "your expected rate of return on a $1 purchase is $0.01"?

I mean we just some time ago had a conversation where gaming companies being required to state correct chances was brought up. I know its kinda murky water, atm we are somewhere in the middle, one step forward would be to state those targeted champ chances, one step back would be to state pulling a shard has a 100% chance to yeald a champ. 

Mar 3, 2024, 00:0803/03/24
06/25/20

Being required to state the odds is not the same thing at all with being required to make it easy to find/figure out. In the case of this game, I daresay they've done their job. The odds are plainly visible on the summon screen, and it doesn't take a huge amount of math to do the rest.

Mar 3, 2024, 05:1403/03/24
12/18/19

Ya youre right on those points pretty much, they did their legal duty and one can figure out the chance themselves.

I just see this as something like, products making too big of a container which only cointains 50% of what youd expect, looking at the container. Sure the companies will shift the blame on you cause you had the chance to read the label, but would a reasonable person really think the product packaging is half empty?