All Categories

QoL improvement Suggestions:

Search
Mar 2, 2024, 01:3203/02/24
12/16/21

As the title says, a whole slew of most minor things I think would improve the game:

1. Dungeons - More team slots. With the addition of more dungeon and turn tournaments, we coud really use  more saved team slots. Maybe let *each* dungeon have 3-5 saved teams?

2. Dungeons - It would be nice if when you click on dungeons from Bastion there was a button that would just take you straight to the last dungeon stage you ran, just like there is for campaign.

3. Dungeons & Doom Tower - It saves what your best time/ lowest number of turns was; it would be *VERY* nice if you could could also see what team you used to accomplish that.

4. Iron Twins - The drop rates are absurdly low. Raise them. Alternative, take away the energy cost to run the dungeon, the number of runs per day are already limited by keys. Better yet, do both.

5 . Altar of Souls - With the ever-increasing content *requiring* awakened champs, there needs to be more ways to get soul stones. I suggest adding mortal and immortal soul stones to the market. The immortal ones could be limited in exactly the same way as ancient shards are currently.

5. Clan Boss - Demon Lord and Hydra:  The launch screen where you choose you champs and have the button to start the actual battle itself should say which difficulty level the fight will be; Super annoying to use a key and not realize until the end you accidentally repeated the last difficulty you did.

6. Hydra - Since adding Clash gave players incentive to do the maximum amount they can instead of just reaching enough to get the best chest, and manual fights can easily take well over an hour, I'd like to see the ability to pause the fight, and do other things in game, then resume from where you left off. For instance, I'd like to be able to put in 15 minutes, then pause that, exit back to Bastion, refresh the market, maybe do an arena fight or two, take the dog for a walk, do some more arena, THEN resume my hydra battle, already in progress. I think a lot of players would find 90 minute hydra battles a lot more palatable if they could split it up into short chunks without locking themselves out of the rest of the game entirely until it's done.

7. Hydra Clash - The threshold for the lowest chest should be lowered. I feel terrible for the clanmates who dedicate a couple hours each week to do the best they can just to help out the clan, but they get nothing for it if they can't hit the minimum 35 million

8. Hydra - When is the AI going to be updated to prioritize heads devouring a champ? It's been almost 6 months since Cirilla said it would be fixed.

9. Sparring Pit - You know when you go to the tavern to level up champs, and theres the option to not display champs who are already at maxium level for their rank? Why doesn't sparring pit have that same feature?

10: Portal: If you have fewer than 10 spaces left for new champs, it would be really nice if the summon x10 button would work to just reach the cap. For instance, if I have 192/200 champs, i'd like to hit the summon 10 button and have it only summon 8.

11. Champ Filter: Can we get a sort option for stats? I'd like to be able to look for champs in a certain speed range when build a turn tournament team, or only display champs with 400+ resistance; things like that.

12. Inventory - Please add a filter for item level, just like there already is for rank & rarety

13. Inventory - Accessories: Please add a filter for sets. I'd like to have the option to see just bloodshield items, or revenge pieces, etc.

14. Forge - Can we please get an option to sell multiple pieces at once, just like selling from item inventory?

15. CVC - I'd really like to be able to see my points breakdown by category

16. Masteries - It would be great if the name/discription of the mastery would appear when you hover over the icon instead of have to click to open the description then click again to close it.

17. Masteries - Could we please get a confim selections or reset/undo button if you havent left the screen yet? A couple times I've had to completely redo a champ's masteries because of a single mis-click.

17b. Masteries - In addition or alternatively, how about spending 20 gems to change ONE selection instead of 150 to repick everything

18. Token Trader - Let us cash in epic dupes for a small number of tokens. I don't have 6 lego dupes to cash in to get a Foli, but I would be thrilled to be able to do 60 dupe epics.

19. Cursed City - When are we gonna get teams/AI settings? Nothing says 'fun' like having to manual a 40 minute 1000 turn fight because you need 1 champ to not use their a2.

20.: AI - So currently, when on auto, you can click an enemy, who will be marked with a red circle at thier feet, and all your champs will target that specific enemy. Could we get a similar feature where we could also select someone on our own team, presumably marked with a green circle, who would be the priority for team support, like individually targeted buffs, heals, etc.. For instance, If I want Elva to always revive Mashalled first over anyone else, or I want Nia to always target Emic with her a2 heal/cleanse/cooldown

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 2, 2024, 04:5803/02/24
12/18/19

Good suggestions hope some of them make it into the game, the number 17 baffles me every time ill be honest, it really seems to be done on purpose. While on the screen you should be able to re-do your masteries as much as you want, and leave the page with confirmation.

Thats a player friendly road that most games out there have taken atleast.

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 2, 2024, 05:4503/02/24
12/30/20

Thanks for the suggestions Moored, will be passing them along.