All Categories

Double Ally Protect/ CA NM and ME/PK Unkillable UNM CB

Search
Feb 27, 2024, 05:5902/27/24
11/28/23

Building a double ally protect/ca team with Skullcrusher and Toragi for NM CB. Planning a Maneater/Painkeeper comp for UNM. Here's a list of potential candidates to add to these teams. Would love your input...

Dracomorph (a3 fully booked)

Gnut (fully booked)

Sepulcher Sentinel (fully booked)

Rathalos (not booked)

Bulwark (fully booked)

Duedan the Runic (not booked) (will taunt make him the stun target?)

I might have other viable options so feel free to suggest champs that aren't on this list. I'm a low spender so epic and rare options only. Gnut, Draco, and Rath are my only legos.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 27, 2024, 06:1202/27/24
06/25/20

Why wouldn't you run the same team on both? Building two separate teams is not a good idea if you can avoid it.

Anyway - you need someone with Leech, and none of the champs you listed bring that. That's priority #1. Then you need someone to handle debuffs - stun of course is one of them, but unless you plan on only doing void CB, you also need to handle speed down. You probably should just go with a 4:3 built around Sepulcher, no need for Toragi. Probably Sepulcher + Skullcrusher + Rathalos + Draco + [Someone with Leech].

Feb 27, 2024, 06:3102/27/24
Feb 27, 2024, 06:42(edited)
11/28/23

Was building two teams for speed tunes.  I was thinking, for full unkillable UNM team:

Maneater (unkillable/block debuffs) 4:3

Duedan the Runic (buff extension) 4:3

Pain Keeper (decrease cooldown) 4:3

Dracomorph (dec def, weaken, poisons) 1:1

Gnut (CA, Max HP dmg) 1:1

And I was thinking about a double ally protect/ca (1:1) in Life Steal for NM:

Bulwark (HP Burn, weaken, debuff extension)

Rathalos (dps)

Sepulcher Sentinel (inc def, blk debuffs, dec atk, def aura)

Toragi (ally protect, dec atk, poison passive)

Skullcrusher (CA, ally protect)

Feb 27, 2024, 06:4202/27/24
11/28/23
kramaswamy.kr

Why wouldn't you run the same team on both? Building two separate teams is not a good idea if you can avoid it.

Anyway - you need someone with Leech, and none of the champs you listed bring that. That's priority #1. Then you need someone to handle debuffs - stun of course is one of them, but unless you plan on only doing void CB, you also need to handle speed down. You probably should just go with a 4:3 built around Sepulcher, no need for Toragi. Probably Sepulcher + Skullcrusher + Rathalos + Draco + [Someone with Leech].

Here are my leech options:

Deacon Armstrong (fully booked and built)

Sachi (not booked but built)

Kunoichi (not built)

Vildrax (not built)

Itinerant (not built)

Temptress (not built)

Feb 27, 2024, 07:0802/27/24
07/08/19
Dustin_Miyi

Was building two teams for speed tunes.  I was thinking, for full unkillable UNM team:

Maneater (unkillable/block debuffs) 4:3

Duedan the Runic (buff extension) 4:3

Pain Keeper (decrease cooldown) 4:3

Dracomorph (dec def, weaken, poisons) 1:1

Gnut (CA, Max HP dmg) 1:1

And I was thinking about a double ally protect/ca (1:1) in Life Steal for NM:

Bulwark (HP Burn, weaken, debuff extension)

Rathalos (dps)

Sepulcher Sentinel (inc def, blk debuffs, dec atk, def aura)

Toragi (ally protect, dec atk, poison passive)

Skullcrusher (CA, ally protect)

why go to all the trouble of building two teams? just run a budget maneater comp (linked below) and build a second stun target to swap in for nightmare.

https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/budget-maneater-unkillable/

Feb 27, 2024, 07:2902/27/24
06/25/20

If you insist on running two teams, Deacon works fine as a Leech person, just turn off his A3.

But especially given you have Deacon, you should strongly be looking at all of the various unkillable builds, as he makes things much easier.

Feb 27, 2024, 07:3702/27/24
Feb 27, 2024, 07:48(edited)
11/28/23

I was thinking, with Duedan, unkillable would be up the whole fight so heals wouldn't be necessary at all...

Also, my NM team is already built in Life Steal. Easy 1 key. Currently, it's Draco, Gnut, Sepulcher (using her aura), Toragi, and Skullcrusher. Really focusing on UNM Unkillable team and deciding who to bring in with ME/PK. 

Feb 27, 2024, 07:5102/27/24
07/08/19
Dustin_Miyi

I was thinking, with Duedan, unkillable would be up the whole fight so heals wouldn't be necessary at all...

Also, my NM team is already built in Life Steal. Easy 1 key. Currently, it's Draco, Gnut, Sepulcher (using her aura), Toragi, and Skullcrusher. Really focusing on UNM Unkillable team and deciding who to bring in with ME/PK. 

duedan won't help you with that. unkillable buffs, as well as block damage and revive on death buffs, can't be extended.