All Categories

Help me with the spider dungeon

Search
Feb 20, 2024, 23:0802/20/24
02/19/24

Hello dear raiders

I have a problem with the dungeons.... whatever i do i can't beat the spider dungeon... it is stressing me out.

Also another problem... i am new to this game have been playing nonstop tho... 

These are my champion... 

i

yes i did sacrifice alot to upgrate my top 4 but the spiders are impossible to beat... please... 8 need your 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 20, 2024, 23:5802/20/24
07/08/19

stop trying to clear the spiders den. you're far, far too early in the game for that. 

you shouldn't be worrying about dungeons at all at this point. the only thing you should be spending your energy on at the moment is running campaign to level up your champions. specifically, you should be focusing on getting elhain to 6 stars.

Feb 21, 2024, 15:1502/21/24
02/19/24
Carpe_Piscis

stop trying to clear the spiders den. you're far, far too early in the game for that. 

you shouldn't be worrying about dungeons at all at this point. the only thing you should be spending your energy on at the moment is running campaign to level up your champions. specifically, you should be focusing on getting elhain to 6 stars.

Thanks for the info i appreciated that but also the problem is that i can't get further then the last boss in lv5 i need to get 3 stars on that to continue i know i dont need it but i want it for the rewards but no matter what champion i use it doesn't help 

Feb 21, 2024, 21:4902/21/24
11/16/20
glenn_officials

Thanks for the info i appreciated that but also the problem is that i can't get further then the last boss in lv5 i need to get 3 stars on that to continue i know i dont need it but i want it for the rewards but no matter what champion i use it doesn't help 

who cares about stars in campaign those will come naturally as you upgrade elhaine to 6 star fully ascended/booked.

Getting your starter champion fully max takes 2 or 3 days, get it done and over with. Watch the hellhaded f2p series to avoid early common noob traps and learn how to focus your account.

Feb 21, 2024, 22:0202/21/24
06/25/20

Yeah. You've already made several mistakes, none of which will seriously impact you in the long-run, but many of which *will* become problems if you continue making them. For example, you've chosen to level/ascend several sub-standard champs.