All Categories

With Fragment Exchange, how about these types of Exchanges also? Books/Shards

Search
Feb 15, 2024, 08:5702/15/24
07/01/22

I think a lot of us, especially anyone playing for more than a year, has a ton of Rare Tomes they never use (or burn them on chickens during CvC) so what about something more practical? How about 10 Rare Tomes can be Exchanged for 1 Epic Tome? I'd ask about trading Epic Tomes for Leggo Tomes but Leggo Tomes are probably a high-selling item for Real World Currency.

What about Mystery Shards too? Say 100 Mystery Shards for 1 Ancient Shard? Since Mystery Shards have a 1.4% Chance to summon a Rare but 0% chance to get Epic/Legendary, I think a lot of people would do that trade. Granted, 100 Mystery Shards would get you more Summon Rush points than 1 Ancient but that's the sacrifice for convenience.

One last thing: The Bazaar needs a huge Revamp. I think I've bought 1 piece of gear from it in the past year and it was a Rank 5 Legendary Speed Piece. The other 99.999% of the time we're just checking periodically for the Ancient Shards that become available and buy the Mystery Shards if for nothing else than to do the Daily Quest. Maybe the Bazaar could be upgradeable like the Mine? Get a faster Refresh Rate and maybe a 1 in 1000 Chance of a Void Shard for 2 Million Silver or something?

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 15, 2024, 13:2602/15/24
12/18/19

Bazaar change i can get behind, it should scale with account level or something, literally only there to buy that 1 mystery shard for daily quest and get those 5 ancients lol. Honestly i wouldnt even mind if the daily quest and market itself was removed entirely, it serves no great purpose and doubt theyll ever change it to be better for regular joe, just there to have that red dot once an hour.