All Categories

Worst luck ever

Worst luck ever

Search
Oct 18, 2019, 00:3310/18/19
06/13/19

Worst luck ever

Alright i had 5 sacred shards. 8 viod and 23 anceint shards. i didn't get one single decent champion from viod or sacred shards. The sacred shards gave me the worst epic champions! Viod were all crappy rare... the ANCIENT SHARDS actually gave me 3 good epic champs. It doesnt make any damn sense to me! I have terrible luck. The only thing i did was rank up my champions. I don't even get my hopes up for a legendary. I know a few people that play this game for a long time now and has never gotten a legendary is near impossible even with the boast rate up. It's kinda shitty ya know. Saved up for weeks and shards and don't get anything good. What do y'all think about shards?
Views
Comments
Comments
OpheliaA1Moderator
Oct 18, 2019, 00:5910/18/19
03/11/19

Hello MajorFoxx

When it comes to shard pulls its all rng, that said, from personal experience, I only got my first legendary after 5 months of playing the game. 

As for the champions you pulled I can assure you that each one has their use in their right role. It's only when we explore and try new champions that we can break the meta and fine new ways to approach the game.

There are champions that I'd like to pull, but the only thing I can do is make do with what I have. What I can suggestion is to list the champions you pulled and perhaps we can give you our input on those champions. The official Raid discord is also a great place to find out and discover the true strengths' of champions.

I wish you best of luck.

regards

OpheliaA1

(RSL Moderator)

Oct 18, 2019, 08:0910/18/19
Oct 18, 2019, 08:11(edited)
04/12/19

OpheliaA1 said:

As for the champions you pulled I can assure you that each one has their use in their right role.

Might be correct if you try to use most champs as his/her designed role in normal campaign... (hell - i bet it is doable with set of commons ...)

I would estimate end-game viable champion list consists of like 10% of total available (counting rare+ only).

With current availability of books it is either you pay obscene amount of money to buy those books (and then you can put them on some medicore champions for fun) or you keep them to be used on one of those end-game viable champs (if you are lucky to pull one ...)

No I do not consider FW as end-game, this is content designed to pull more $$ from whales (and even them cannot complete it in current form ...) .

Even if we would consider FW as end-game - number of viable champions per faction drops really hard (you need multiple copies of single OP champ to complete it, artificial limit of single faction do not help here ...)

for OP:

- count on being beaten to death when you walk down the street and you will be happy when you have reached your destination safely ...

Sep 13, 2020, 20:3809/13/20
04/20/19
Shard summoning is a joke!  I opened over 100 ancient shards and I got only 12 epics.  By the published percentages I should have gotten at least 16.  I have the worst luck.  I get the crappiest epics lately.  There are people on my team that get legendaries from 20 to 30 ancient shards.  The ai for shard pulls is bull.  I'm tired of wasting money for crap.  I'm done with this game.
Sep 13, 2020, 21:3709/13/20
Sep 13, 2020, 22:18(edited)
04/13/20

rbyrd1157 said:

Shard summoning is a joke!  I opened over 100 ancient shards and I got only 12 epics.  By the published percentages I should have gotten at least 16.  I have the worst luck.  I get the crappiest epics lately.  There are people on my team that get legendaries from 20 to 30 ancient shards.  The ai for shard pulls is bull.  I'm tired of wasting money for crap.  I'm done with this game.

The percentages are not a guarantee, rather a chance.

This weekend, I pulled like 50 Ancient shards, and I got Martyr, Cillian the Lucky, and Mountain King. Plus a number of Epics, including Tayrel.

I am sure someone else must have felt terribly unlucky, but the overall results would match the listed percentages.
Sep 13, 2020, 22:3309/13/20
05/03/20
WatchdogCZ said:

rbyrd1157 said:

The percentages are not a guarantee, rather a chance.

This weekend, I pulled like 50 Ancient shards, and I got Martyr, Cillian the Lucky, and Mountain King. Plus a number of Epics, including Tayrel.

I am sure someone else must have felt terribly unlucky, but the overall results would match the listed percentages.
I got Mountain King about a month ago.  He has 70k+ HP.  He is my tank in arena.  A speed team will attack and take out 3 of my champs on the first round.  MK will then kill them one at a time and I win.  In dungeons he will get 50k+ on an average attack.  You will have fun with him.