All Categories

FW needs to be tuned better

Search
Oct 17, 2019, 06:1110/17/19
06/01/19

I already posted about the Stage 7 Boss of the Undead Hordes being able to one-shot a full 80k hp Doomscreech and now I return concerning the High Elves boss.

I have a team of 5 lvl50 characters, all A tier (not by some list, but from actual usefulness) and I barely managed to scratch the boss whereas the 2 waves of mobs were disposed of nearly instantly.

I am fine with it being this difficult, but then you need to up the rewards. One normal book is basically non-existant and an insult to any player that manages to beat that stage.

I like this game PRECISELY because it is more difficult to progress and demands a lot of micromanagement and i like the idea of FW being some very end-game oriented content, but then the rewards NEED to be end-game too :)) like c'mon Plarium, you can do better.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 17, 2019, 09:2410/17/19
04/20/19
Agut said:

I already posted about the Stage 7 Boss of the Undead Hordes being able to one-shot a full 80k hp Doomscreech and now I return concerning the High Elves boss.

I have a team of 5 lvl50 characters, all A tier (not by some list, but from actual usefulness) and I barely managed to scratch the boss whereas the 2 waves of mobs were disposed of nearly instantly.

I am fine with it being this difficult, but then you need to up the rewards. One normal book is basically non-existant and an insult to any player that manages to beat that stage.

I like this game PRECISELY because it is more difficult to progress and demands a lot of micromanagement and i like the idea of FW being some very end-game oriented content, but then the rewards NEED to be end-game too :)) like c'mon Plarium, you can do better.

Thank you for the feedback, changes may be made to FW to help better the difficulty in the future, no ETA timeframe on this though.