All Categories

Double Multi-Battles and VIP - What's the point if we have no energy to use it?

Search
Oct 17, 2019, 01:1610/17/19
09/14/19

As above.

I was already finding the VIP allotment of multi-battles was far outstripping the energy reasonably available to be used daily, now this? 

And yes, I get it, monetization but c'mon, this point is the single most complained about thing in my clan and has been the direct cause of many people leaving.

Can we please, at the very least, get the energy requirements for the additional multi-battles for VIP and the bonus battles event buffed up to allow usage of said enhancements?  For VIP at least we have already used real money to enable the enhancement, double dipping is a bit much.
Views
Comments
Comments
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Oct 17, 2019, 07:3910/17/19
09/18/18

Hey Hey

Ok let's get on the same understanding, but let's base this understanding on a level 60, though bear in mind if your not level 60, you can be running lower levels of the campaign in which im using in this example

In 1 day we received 2x 130 energy packs, with is 260 energy to a level 60 player, 1 campaign run on brutal uses 9 energy ... so 

260 / 9 = 28 runs, if we then consider the extra energy that you generate in a day, you can use the 30 autoruns very quickly and it's free to play friendly.

That was the free to play option of not been subscribed, however, if you paying money and getting 80runs I believe, lets put aside the fact that if you already spending money you probably already have purchased a large number of gems to farm/level.

But let's consider the full amount of energy you can get in a day, as stated we already know you get 260 in a day from dailies, 

(24 * 60) / 3 = 480 energy in 24hours 

or more realistically 

(18 * 60) / 3 = 360 energy in 18 hours

so 360 energy generated during the day and 260 from dailies, you get 68(or 82 with 24hours) runs a day.

soo 68(or 82) runs of brutal campaign to the available 30(or 80) multi battles  

So in all its about using your energy in ways that best benefit you, personally I love the fact I can auto my energy away leveling champs, I would rather use mutli-battles then a 3rd party application, and I would like to see this more often as it saves me time to complete the daily grind.

I hope this was useful.

many thanks and good luck

Oct 17, 2019, 08:4610/17/19
04/12/19

if only multi-battle worked in dungeons ...

leave it at 30 for f2p and allow using it in mino / dragon / spider / pots / whatever.

free energy: 260 from daily + 480 from 24h regen = 720

dragon 20 takes 16 energy - meaning you can do 45 runs daily for free.

dragon 16 takes 14 energy - 51 runs + some leftover energy

free energy is more than free auto-runs anyway, even in this 'double free runs' scenario we are rolling now and creating supposedly more energy hungry version of auto-run in dungeons (more energy used per run).

whoever goes over that amount, paid for energy.

more auto-runs included with VIP pack would match your pack pricing strategy (whoever pays, gets more expensive packs containing same amount of stuff as someone not paying at all).

- if you paid for energy, now pay again for more auto-runs to use that energy ....

some people are f2p for a reason (and I do not mean 'too poor to pay').

If all you do is stating 'pay up or really struggle' I go f2p route out of curiosity when will I hit impassable paywall...

Create fun product that do not scream 'pay me' on each screen available (like bunch of popups right when you open the app) and have MICRO-transactions (not those doubling full AAA PC game cost) and I will pay for them.

Whales will spend thousands no matter if it would be 100x 10$ deals or 1000x 1$ deal - they just have too much money to care.

Those with responsible mind will pass on deals of over 30$ for mobile game ...

Oct 18, 2019, 00:0310/18/19
09/14/19

KiwiMcSheep said:

Hey Hey

Ok let's get on the same understanding, but let's base this understanding on a level 60, though bear in mind if your not level 60, you can be running lower levels of the campaign in which im using in this example

In 1 day we received 2x 130 energy packs, with is 260 energy to a level 60 player, 1 campaign run on brutal uses 9 energy ... so 

260 / 9 = 28 runs, if we then consider the extra energy that you generate in a day, you can use the 30 autoruns very quickly and it's free to play friendly.

That was the free to play option of not been subscribed, however, if you paying money and getting 80runs I believe, lets put aside the fact that if you already spending money you probably already have purchased a large number of gems to farm/level.

But let's consider the full amount of energy you can get in a day, as stated we already know you get 260 in a day from dailies, 

(24 * 60) / 3 = 480 energy in 24hours 

or more realistically 

(18 * 60) / 3 = 360 energy in 18 hours

so 360 energy generated during the day and 260 from dailies, you get 68(or 82 with 24hours) runs a day.

soo 68(or 82) runs of brutal campaign to the available 30(or 80) multi battles  

So in all its about using your energy in ways that best benefit you, personally I love the fact I can auto my energy away leveling champs, I would rather use mutli-battles then a 3rd party application, and I would like to see this more often as it saves me time to complete the daily grind.

I hope this was useful.

many thanks and good luck

Right.  Leaving aside the marketing fluff, you're basically saying there is JUST enough energy to MAYBE have enough energy if you are level 60, play the game pretty much non-stop and then can only run campaigns and nothing else at all. 

The reality of the situation is more like this - A VIP player maxes out his energy budget and still has many, many auto-battles left.  The complaint I keep seeing in chat is "what's the point of getting VIP (or this double multi run event) if I just can't get enough energy to use it.  It's a valid issue.

The perception with VIP especially is this.  I have already spent money BOOSTING MY EFFECTIVENESS by purchasing VIP.  If I cannot reasonably leverage that boost because I don't have the energy to to play out the extra auto battles then I have effectively wasted a function of that boost.  Not to mention auto battles can only be used in campaigns which is a silly thing in itself.

The bottom line here is that it's obviously stingy, especially when the game itself is NOT CHEAP in anyway.  All you need to do here is add 2 or 3 energy boosts to the daily allotment for VIP pack users.

"lets put aside the fact that if you already spending money you probably already have purchased a large number of gems to farm/level." 

No let's not put this aside.  I have spent money on VIP, gems on the other hand are insanely expensive and I refuse to spend more than a AAA game per pack.  I paid for VIP and am not able to fully leverage my investment.  Simple as that.