All Categories

"Solidarity" mastery

"Solidarity" mastery

Search
Oct 16, 2019, 17:1910/16/19
05/19/19

"Solidarity" mastery

Hey everybody!

I have a few questions about "solidarity", hopefully somebody can help me.

How does it actually stack? I mean if I have a champion with an AoE buff and for example a team of 4 members, does every champs get +5 RES or +20 RES? Sorry for the confusion but it rises by the use of the same word: "Ally" in shield set which actually provides a shield to all allieS. Secondly, can multiple champs run this mastery to stack the buff? I'm asking this because I noticed that some masteries like "Selfless defender" and "Bulwark" can be played just by 1 champ.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 17, 2019, 09:3210/17/19
05/13/19

gduraz said:

Hey everybody!

How does it actually stack? I mean if I have a champion with an AoE buff and for example a team of 4 members, does every champs get +5 RES or +20 RES? Sorry for the confusion but it rises by the use of the same word: "Ally" in shield set which actually provides a shield to all allieS. Secondly, can multiple champs run this mastery to stack the buff? I'm asking this because I noticed that some masteries like "Selfless defender" and "Bulwark" can be played just by 1 champ.

Hello Grudarz,

Yes it's a biit confusion, i will try to answer.

In this case we have got SkullCrusher and if you put him how the Leader in the battle he will give you +45 resist to all your members (but he doesn't received).

Valkyrie will give you a Buff to all Allies (memebers of your team) for 3 turns.

But Resist  has nothing to do with a Buff system, it's work only with Debuff.

In this case Jizoh will give this buff only for 1 ally wich you want, but it's a bit usless for Arena or other place. The champions wich place a Buff to all ally is better (for example my Valkyrie).

I hope i was Helpfull, if you need more info you can to attach some screenshots for help us to understand better.

Have a nice day

Oct 17, 2019, 16:2310/17/19
05/19/19

Mr. Ivv said:

gduraz said:

Hey everybody!

Hello Grudarz,

In this case we have got SkullCrusher and if you put him how the Leader in the battle he will give you +45 resist to all your members (but he doesn't received).

Valkyrie will give you a Buff to all Allies (memebers of your team) for 3 turns.

In this case Jizoh will give this buff only for 1 ally wich you want, but it's a bit usless for Arena or other place. The champions wich place a Buff to all ally is better (for example my Valkyrie).

I hope i was Helpfull, if you need more info you can to attach some screenshots for help us to understand better.

Have a nice day

Hey Mr.IVV! I rly appreciated your effort but I still haven't got an answer to my question thus I'll try to explain better the issue.

Solidarity: Increases Ally resist by 5 for each buff placed on them by this champion.

example: 

arena team ( 4 members in the party ) .

one of them is Apothecary and casts speed buff.

What is the amount of resist recieved by EACH champion?   20 or 5?

Secondly, do running multiple champions with solidarity mastery work?

I'm asking this beacues some masteries do not stack like, as I already mentioned: Bulwark and Selfless defender

Oct 18, 2019, 08:4410/18/19
05/13/19

gduraz said:

Mr. Ivv said:

gduraz said:

Hey everybody!

Hello Grudarz,

Have a nice day

Hey Mr.IVV! I rly appreciated your effort but I still haven't got an answer to my question thus I'll try to explain better the issue.

Solidarity: Increases Ally resist by 5 for each buff placed on them by this champion.

example: 

arena team ( 4 members in the party ) .

one of them is Apothecary and casts speed buff.

What is the amount of resist recieved by EACH champion?   20 or 5?

Secondly, do running multiple champions with solidarity mastery work?

I'm asking this beacues some masteries do not stack like, as I already mentioned: Bulwark and Selfless defender

Hi Gduraz,

i so stupid, sorry for that but maybe i was really tired.

Solidarity place 5 resist for each buff for any ally (if you put 4 buffs in each champions that will take 20 resist).

And sorry for this wrong answer yesterday.