All Categories

Vrask Pro Help

Vrask Pro Help

Search
Oct 16, 2019, 03:1910/16/19
09/30/19

Vrask Pro Help

Curious if some Vrask pros could help me out with artifact choice.  I have a skull crusher so I already have counterattack on him the majority of the time with skull crushers skills.  Would this mean a retaliation set wouldn't make sense?  Simply go two crits and a life set?  I was thinking of going a shield set on him as long as I could still get crit rate up to 100%.  Thoughts?  I obviously would gear the set to have 100% grit rate and as much HP as possible.  However, any other thoughts on artifact sets?

Hoping to get some pros advice on artifacts so I don't incorrectly gear him when he is fighting next to Skullcrusher.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 16, 2019, 09:1810/16/19
05/13/19

Gidgiddonihah said:

Curious if some Vrask pros could help me out with artifact choice.  I have a skull crusher so I already have counterattack on him the majority of the time with skull crushers skills.  Would this mean a retaliation set wouldn't make sense?  Simply go two crits and a life set?  I was thinking of going a shield set on him as long as I could still get crit rate up to 100%.  Thoughts?  I obviously would gear the set to have 100% grit rate and as much HP as possible.  However, any other thoughts on artifact sets?

Hoping to get some pros advice on artifacts so I don't incorrectly gear him when he is fighting next to Skullcrusher.

Hi gidgiddonihah,

for about Vrask you can reach a hight crit rate with 3 set Hp  and in this way you maximize the care (can work very well for Cb, Dungeonds), but his speed must stay around 160/170 speed too.
In early maybe the crit set can be quite good but after you can replaced it.

If you need you can find us on Discord too

Have a nice day
Oct 16, 2019, 16:1410/16/19
Oct 16, 2019, 16:22(edited)
04/12/19

I have managed to get it with 2x immortal + hp sets with HP% where possible:

could have been a bit faster but he carries my whole team on fw boss anyway ...