Artifact packs bought with money

Search
Oct 15, 2019, 09:5110/15/19
02/14/19

I buy shards for heroes

I buy energy to farm artifacts and often artifact packs

Plarium charges silver to dismount my artifacts from my heroes. Once again my heroes and artifact that I paid for are not really mine. I need to pay silver to move them around. 

Plarium how is it that you charge silver for this? 

More i think of it more ridiculous it becomes. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 16, 2019, 06:5910/16/19
04/20/19

glizdazla said:

I buy shards for heroes

I buy energy to farm artifacts and often artifact packs

Plarium charges silver to dismount my artifacts from my heroes. Once again my heroes and artifact that I paid for are not really mine. I need to pay silver to move them around. 

Plarium how is it that you charge silver for this? 

More i think of it more ridiculous it becomes. 

There is a recent video going a little over this, believe it's the newest video out by them, but to make it simple.

Without any silver cost to take off items, you could slot on anything you want without any consequence, you could also abuse this for things like arena, dungeons, by changing whatever u want at will without thinking about it.
Oct 16, 2019, 23:3110/16/19
04/15/19
I am a little in the middle on this one. I completely understand not being able to un-equip artifacts with no consequences, however I feel like we should either have an area where we can test fight with our equip sets for artifacts and swap things around, or be able to equip and un-equip artifacts without consequences until you save the set. So we can test a bunch of different sets and artifacts, but it wont lock in until we hit save