All Categories

Arena tier demotion

Arena tier demotion

Search
Oct 14, 2019, 10:2510/14/19
09/18/19

Arena tier demotion

Hi! I maybe don't understand something?

I was in Tier Gold III at the end of the ranking period and I've been there for 2 or 3 days fighting regularly (2-3 clan stars daily), but after the ranking period was over I was demoted to Tier Gold II. Why that could be? 

Starting again with Gold I (someone was fast enough to beat be just after demotion) and break through to Gold III again instead of fighting for Gold IV is not only a demotion, but really a demotivation.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 14, 2019, 11:3010/14/19
01/31/15

bad bed bug said:

I was in Tier Gold III at the end of the ranking period and I've been there for 2 or 3 days fighting regularly (2-3 clan stars daily), but after the ranking period was over I was demoted to Tier Gold II. Why that could be? 

Starting again with Gold I (someone was fast enough to beat be just after demotion) and break through to Gold III again instead of fighting for Gold IV is not only a demotion, but really a demotivation.

Hi there! :)

Does the Battle Log show anything about losing points, perhaps? Maybe you've been attacked by an opponent with greater force? 

If that's not the case, could you give me your player ID? I'll have it checked for you!

Oct 14, 2019, 12:3610/14/19
Oct 14, 2019, 12:36(edited)
03/15/19

Every monday at 8.00 UTC there's a reset of the arena ladder so even if you stay at the top of your arena tier, you will the to the lowest points of the tier that you achieve in that week.

For example even if i stay at 3199 Gold IV, i will be demoted to 2900 points every monday at 8.00. That "reset" made people drop tiers often cause a lot of people will attack just after that reset.

Nothing less, nothing more.
Oct 15, 2019, 10:2210/15/19
09/18/19
Ichezis said:

bad bed bug said:

Hi there! :)

Does the Battle Log show anything about losing points, perhaps? Maybe you've been attacked by an opponent with greater force? 

If that's not the case, could you give me your player ID? I'll have it checked for you!

I couldn't check earlier and now the log is gone... There was someone who beaten me just after demotion, but it lead to kicking me from GII to GI while I expected to see it maximum as GIII to GII :) Player ID is 16905879, thank you!
Oct 15, 2019, 10:2610/15/19
09/18/19
Areshim said:

Every monday at 8.00 UTC there's a reset of the arena ladder so even if you stay at the top of your arena tier, you will the to the lowest points of the tier that you achieve in that week.

For example even if i stay at 3199 Gold IV, i will be demoted to 2900 points every monday at 8.00. That "reset" made people drop tiers often cause a lot of people will attack just after that reset.

Nothing less, nothing more.
Thank you for your answer. However I have nothing against being "resetted" to the beginning of GIII and then go down to GII because someone's beaten me, that's fine. However I went to the beginning of GII and with defeat then to GI and this caused my question.
Oct 15, 2019, 12:4410/15/19
Oct 15, 2019, 12:45(edited)
03/15/19

It happened to me once, i just got demoted right before the reset, so i lost 2 full tiers instead of one cause i was at 2898 points beofre that. 

So i dropped from G4 to G2 in just a couple of minutes.

Oct 15, 2019, 13:5510/15/19
Oct 16, 2019, 07:51(edited)
09/18/19

Areshim said:

It happened to me once, i just got demoted right before the reset, so i lost 2 full tiers instead of one cause i was at 2898 points beofre that. 

che incredibile cavolata! :)  qui puo essere solo una cosa buona: non ero solo qon questa situazione :D

grazie lo stesso
Oct 16, 2019, 07:5210/16/19
05/13/19

bad bed bug said:

Areshim said:

che incredibile cavolata! :)  qui puo essere solo una cosa buona: non ero solo qon questa situazione :D

grazie lo stesso

Ciao Bad Bed Bug,

ti richiedo la cortesia di non utilizzare certi termini (ho modificato la tua risposta).

Ti ringrazio e buona giornata
Oct 16, 2019, 10:4010/16/19
09/18/19
Mr. Ivv said:

bad bed bug said:

Areshim said:

grazie lo stesso

Ciao Bad Bed Bug,

ti richiedo la cortesia di non utilizzare certi termini (ho modificato la tua risposta).

Ti ringrazio e buona giornata
ok, grazie
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.