All Categories

Clear Stage 14 of Orc Crypt

Search
Jan 23, 2024, 09:0501/23/24
01/26/21

do you guys usually wait to pull better orc champs to take to 50 or even 60 or do you immediately 50 a champ to finish missions like this. Im on stage 14 and couldnt beat it with what i have but im skeptical on taking the 2 Orcs i have to 50... waiting to pull something really good.

i

Merouka has a decent kit, but the other champ feels like a waste. Im ftp so i dont want to waste resources willy nilly. how did yall beat Stage 14?

i

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Jan 23, 2024, 09:1601/23/24
12/30/20

A few things:

Merouka is definitely decent and not a bad option to bring up to 50/60 for specifically FW. The team Revive on Death should help 3* Crypts along the way. I would not bother with the other epic for now. 

That said, I'd be a bit hesitant as it pertains to bringing up champs who are specifically for FW until we're ready to get to 20/21 on those crypts so we can farm them for glyphs and forge mats along with being in a better spot to push for Lydia. 

If you truly have no other champs on the account you want to bring up to 60, ones that might be more impactful in a wider range of content then it's probably alright. Otherwise I'd probably be patient as it pertains to pushing this part of the mission chain too hard.