All Categories

Clan Boss Team Help

Clan Boss Team Help

Search
Jan 17, 2024, 23:4301/17/24
09/04/23

Clan Boss Team Help

I'm finally ready to get my CB team fine tuned. Right now my team is:

Sun, Kael, Apothecary, Tagoar, & Stag Knight. I'm doing up to Hard but mostly Easy and Normal.

I've gotten some new champs so I'm including my latest roster. Any help is appreciated.

i

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 17, 2024, 23:5101/17/24
06/25/20

Your starter team, for now, will be sepulcher sentinel, giscard, ghrush, rhazin, and venomage. For now don't worry about tuning too much, just get them all to 60 and get warmaster on all of them except rhazin, who wants giantslayer. For auto ai settings, turn off rhazin a3, giscard a2, and ghrush a2 and a3. Try to make sepulcher slowest and giscard second slowest, and put sepulcher on a1 opener. Prioritize getting ghrush to 60 first since his leech is key, then sepulcher, and then giscard. Use your current team, and drop wukong first, then tagoar, apoth, kael, and lastly stag knight.

Eventually you'll build it into a proper tune, which I'll link for you later tonight. But that's a later priority, since it needs better gear and is intended for nightmare+.

Jan 18, 2024, 01:5401/18/24
08/01/23

If you're looking for a decent team for what you've got and you can manage these guys for 6* eventually, I'd honestly focus on Apothecary, High khatun, Uugo, venomage and then the new login champ for your team. You could probably get up to brutal difficulty and manage to get the last key on it as long as you keep your guys alive. 

Jan 18, 2024, 01:5901/18/24
09/04/23
kramaswamy.kr

Your starter team, for now, will be sepulcher sentinel, giscard, ghrush, rhazin, and venomage. For now don't worry about tuning too much, just get them all to 60 and get warmaster on all of them except rhazin, who wants giantslayer. For auto ai settings, turn off rhazin a3, giscard a2, and ghrush a2 and a3. Try to make sepulcher slowest and giscard second slowest, and put sepulcher on a1 opener. Prioritize getting ghrush to 60 first since his leech is key, then sepulcher, and then giscard. Use your current team, and drop wukong first, then tagoar, apoth, kael, and lastly stag knight.

Eventually you'll build it into a proper tune, which I'll link for you later tonight. But that's a later priority, since it needs better gear and is intended for nightmare+.

Thanks for this. It'll be a long process as I only have masteries on a few of my champs.

As always, appreciate your help. Yes, it took me longer to get here but it will become a priority as is trying to get to Dragon 20 for better gear.

Jan 18, 2024, 02:0301/18/24
09/04/23
PorkinsJek

If you're looking for a decent team for what you've got and you can manage these guys for 6* eventually, I'd honestly focus on Apothecary, High khatun, Uugo, venomage and then the new login champ for your team. You could probably get up to brutal difficulty and manage to get the last key on it as long as you keep your guys alive. 

Thanks for the tips!