All Categories

Creating the best teams...

Search
Jan 12, 2024, 19:0001/12/24
03/08/23

Good afternoon...

Maybe i am missing something, but is there a function in the game, filters maybe that gives you the optimal teams for Campaigns, Arenas, Dungeons, etc.  Also, is there a way to find the optimal artifacts/accessories for each character?

I seem to be struggling and am at a point where i want to quit as i am unable to really get any further.

Any help is appreciated.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 12, 2024, 20:3601/12/24
06/25/20

To both questions, the answer is no - at least, not ingame itself. HellHades offers a tool for that, located here: https://raidoptimiser.hellhades.com/

Some of the features are free, others are paid. Most of it requires you to run the PC version of the game, and not the mobile one.

But even if you do go down that route, it'll only get you so far. Without a proper understanding of the mechanics behind what makes their suggested teams optimal, you won't really be able to build truly "proper" teams. And your best chance at that is to just ask specific questions here to guide your learning.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 13, 2024, 01:0201/13/24
02/24/19

Krama recommended the tool on Hellhades' website, let me also offer three of my favorite videos by him that might really help with team building and such.

Beating and farming Dungeon 20 with One Team To Beat Them All  Wonderful video on how to build a good team that can farm anything. Answer things like What do I need to build an effective team? What skills and gear are important? What are the strategies and methods to beat each dungeon? 

Another One Team to Beat Them All Video  This time with totally free champions, no real RNG even (login, etc..). Learn more about what skills and builds are important to beat all the level 20 dungeons, as well as more strategies for beating each dungeon. 

Building a quality CB team in the first 45  Taking a step back from NM  and UNM to show you how to build a Hard/Brutal CB team in your first 45 days playing the game.