Sintranos 30 days  after launch

Sintranos 30 days after launch

Search
Jan 10, 2024, 21:5801/10/24
10/08/17

Sintranos 30 days after launch

So happy to see that Raid nailed this. Excellent content added to this game

So many CCs said  it was TOO EASY  in first week

HH recent video on Youtube a couple days before the first reset reveals all...I LOL at those CCs  who dissed this content  on first week  LOL

So conclusion is Thankyou Plarium and Raid for the best content ever to Raid  in 2023 :)  I am still awaiting your  WHATS NEXT IN RAID video launch

HYPE!!!!!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 10, 2024, 22:0301/10/24
06/25/20

Gonna have to strongly disagree with you on this one, Priest. My initial reaction was somewhat positive, but after finishing 95% of it on Hard and 100% on Normal, my conclusion is - it's a giant money/silver sink for *extremely* unimpressive rewards, and at *far* too high of a time cost.

I'll continue doing it just because there's nothing else to do, but I'm very disappointed overall.

Jan 10, 2024, 23:0401/10/24
10/08/17
kramaswamy.kr

Gonna have to strongly disagree with you on this one, Priest. My initial reaction was somewhat positive, but after finishing 95% of it on Hard and 100% on Normal, my conclusion is - it's a giant money/silver sink for *extremely* unimpressive rewards, and at *far* too high of a time cost.

I'll continue doing it just because there's nothing else to do, but I'm very disappointed overall.

respect but my point was that CCs have said it was Too EASY

I guess  you are in that 1% of Krakens who do indeed find it TOO EASY ?

Jan 10, 2024, 23:1401/10/24
11/16/20

Cleared main boss on hard and 74/101 stages. Probably could have gone further but it is a big sink building/gearinf lots of otherwise "worthless" champions.

Cleared 100% of normal, the end reward was extremely underwhelming.

Will probably do similar this coming rotation but outside of getting to and killing boss on hard I do not plan on building new champs for rooms.

Im a pretty long time player at this point and have 163 level 60 champions. Which sintranos showed is not enough.

I see this adding longevity because there will always be a champion you need to build, gearing to swap and improve, souls needed ect to progress each month.

On the flip side to that longevity there is burnout. Long timesinks and grinds. With battlepass seeming to be a never ending mainstay, hydra, fusions, farming iron twins, farming sand devil and Shogun, there is a lot to do every day to stay competitive, maybe too much. With that burnout is inevitable. 

Jan 10, 2024, 23:4801/10/24
06/25/20
PriestGuardian

respect but my point was that CCs have said it was Too EASY

I guess  you are in that 1% of Krakens who do indeed find it TOO EASY ?

My criticism is not the difficulty. Indeed, I'm fine with the idea of needing to find specific champs to beat the content - honestly, one of the best things they added was Doom Tower, for that exact reason.

The problem is that the specific requirements they added translate into an extremely high cost - you often need to build an entire team just to beat one room. And that would be fine, if the rewards justified it - in DTH, the rewards are quite good, and the secret rooms, which are the ones which require the most customization, reward you with champs on a regular basis.

Here, though, the reward for each individual room is *extremely* lackluster. I honestly had to go look at them again because I literally couldn't remember a single thing I'd received. 

Jan 10, 2024, 23:5101/10/24
04/24/22

I think it would've been perfect if the restriction were more wide .. including more factions or champ type or affinity . Also fixing the masteries to never be a downside choice because of a mechanic would've been great ..

Cant wait for next rotation , see if its any better or worst :P

Jan 11, 2024, 00:3201/11/24
06/13/23
Lyryal

I think it would've been perfect if the restriction were more wide .. including more factions or champ type or affinity . Also fixing the masteries to never be a downside choice because of a mechanic would've been great ..

Cant wait for next rotation , see if its any better or worst :P

Always expect the worst, then you will be surprised and relieved if it is better.

Jan 11, 2024, 01:0801/11/24
09/14/20

Iniitally I was also thrilled by Sintranos. I thought to enjoy it and did start with the easy mode...I finished the boss as the last stage and got...

a rare skillbook?...some brews?...

I was extremely disappointed and so far I am just doing the stages on hard I can do with my current rooster without regearing or building additional champs....like Krama mentioned....it is kind of fun...but the costs/rewards/time needed ratio is on the very low end.