All Categories

Steam account link

Steam account link

Search
Jan 9, 2024, 12:4501/09/24
02/16/21

Steam account link

Now that Raid Shadow Legends is also on Steam, please give us a way to link our Steam account to Plarium ID and be able to continue our current progress when we switch from Mobile/Plarium Play PC to Steam.

Currently when you load the game on steam there is no login, it automatically assigns a new account.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 9, 2024, 13:4401/09/24
03/07/19

I got the same problem and now I cant link my main account.

Jan 9, 2024, 14:5701/09/24
08/20/21

Hey guys, I think I did it. Open the Plairum Play application on desktop, and navigate to settings, you will see an option to link to steam account. I dont think it matters what your steam account is (if you have only one) but it does matter what your plairum account is.

For example, the plarium account currently logged in is my alt, so Im linking that to my main steam account (i dont have an alt steam, why). I use an old iphone, no sim, to focus on my main Raid account. 

To be honest, the only reasons I can see why thye would port over to steam is the steam wallet accesability, but for me, I want to get those hour numbers up. And this frees up a device to play Raid elsewhere. But why not just use PlariumPlay you ask. Yea I have it installed but there was no real incentive except now on steam, I can rack up those hours.

i

i

Jan 9, 2024, 16:1001/09/24
02/16/21

I did that initially but in my case it didn't help at all. It still created a new Raid Shadow Legends account on Steam when I installed and started the game and I couldn't do anything to register my Plarium ID or login with my main and only account.

Jan 9, 2024, 17:5901/09/24
02/16/21

thank you, the troubleshooting for when you started the game on Steam without linking first was gold.

All fixed now.