All Categories

A little disappointed

A little disappointed

Search
Jan 5, 2024, 22:4901/05/24
02/23/21

A little disappointed

Recently a few things a come happened and I wanted to say something.

Cursed City came out and liked it.  Building new champions, different restrictions, facing different waves, double bossed, new boss.  All good.  However the lack of being able to get siver in this game has become glaring espcially when to compare it to other games that have come out that are being played.  I watched some videos recently when the content creators where able to meet with the staff at Plarium at the game and relayed how passionate and how much they love the game.  And I don't doubt that.

I think you love the game. But the one question that wasn't clear from those videos or decisions being made in-game is:  How do you feel about your players?

You release this new content. New Boss, New sets.  It requires that you build more champions so that when people say that champions have a place in the game it is more true when before people would just laugh at that statement.  Now there is a place for them.  There may only be one place for them but there is a place.  However can you please show some increased love for the players as you show for the game.  You went so far as to build an animated series for the game.  But the love to the players don't feel like the same love for the game in my view.

Can I give you an example?  Cursed City required a lot of new champions be build out to fulfill the requirements of a lot of the room.  Especially at the higher levels.  So we were all excited to do the content and wanted to get as far as we could.  As a player base we invested a lot of time and resources to do this.   However as the Cursed City is about to come to a close but right before the next Cursed City when you said there would be a different rotation that we don't know what it will be.  You roll out a very tempted champion training to exhaust a lot of resources.  As something you new the players were going to do as the cleared the first few stages and hit the harder stages and would need champions this seems like something that should have been rolled out shortly after Cursed City came out.  

It feels like from a long term player that as a company you don't like to work with community. I like to maximize your profits at the expense of the players.  I don't know where you get your feedback if it is here or discord because other games I play they provide surveys in game to get feedback from players.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 7, 2024, 02:0601/07/24
10/23/23

Plarium is not your "friendly game developer"  as u might think xD Its pure buisness and calcualtion. Its the basic model of the game (How to make people spend a shit ton of time in the game to reach goals + give opportunities to make it faster for spending money) So every new content is based of making u spend a maximum of time playing while the threshold is "right before u quit playin".And from a profit point is plarium releasing content for the 10% of people spending thousends of dollars while the other 90% of players are just food so it "looks" like a lot are playing this game.

Jan 7, 2024, 09:5201/07/24
10/08/17
Jaden

Plarium is not your "friendly game developer"  as u might think xD Its pure buisness and calcualtion. Its the basic model of the game (How to make people spend a shit ton of time in the game to reach goals + give opportunities to make it faster for spending money) So every new content is based of making u spend a maximum of time playing while the threshold is "right before u quit playin".And from a profit point is plarium releasing content for the 10% of people spending thousends of dollars while the other 90% of players are just food so it "looks" like a lot are playing this game.

glad your enjoying  the game friend :)

Jan 8, 2024, 20:5801/08/24
Jan 9, 2024, 06:46(edited)
10/23/23
PriestGuardian

glad your enjoying  the game friend :)

I do kind of but just fax. The community is keeping the game allive + big spenders, thats it.

In generell plarium as a "game developer" ..., there is nothing to hold ppl in the game but the community. If those spenders decide to give their money another game, RAID is done in month. Just wait till Dragonheir, Watcher of Realms and HH´s new game fateless is popping, than u will see the struggle of plarium and the extrem price drops and content pumps they will put in the game to keep it alive. =) U will remember those words if it happens =) 

Mod note: let's keep the language clean, thanks 

Jan 8, 2024, 21:2101/08/24
10/08/17
Jaden

I do kind of but just fax. The community is keeping the game allive + big spenders, thats it.

In generell plarium as a "game developer" ..., there is nothing to hold ppl in the game but the community. If those spenders decide to give their money another game, RAID is done in month. Just wait till Dragonheir, Watcher of Realms and HH´s new game fateless is popping, than u will see the struggle of plarium and the extrem price drops and content pumps they will put in the game to keep it alive. =) U will remember those words if it happens =) 

Mod note: let's keep the language clean, thanks 

Well I have played ALL the TOP triple AAA games  on the market and  yes I spent in those ....even Path of Exile that you can only buy  cosmetics(I have dropped $1000s

But the fact remains that all those are deleted from my PC to just play Raid Shadow Legends because  the game is just that dang good and I like Plarium as a company compared to so many other gaming companies  out there

Raid is King of the genera because it is the BEST, no other reason

Jan 10, 2024, 07:1801/10/24
Jan 10, 2024, 07:27(edited)
10/23/23
PriestGuardian

Well I have played ALL the TOP triple AAA games  on the market and  yes I spent in those ....even Path of Exile that you can only buy  cosmetics(I have dropped $1000s

But the fact remains that all those are deleted from my PC to just play Raid Shadow Legends because  the game is just that dang good and I like Plarium as a company compared to so many other gaming companies  out there

Raid is King of the genera because it is the BEST, no other reason

Hmm raid is a good game ya as I said, I also enjoy playing it but it is defi not "the best game" out there. But from a gamers pov and in in comparison with other games, same genre is Plarium as a Game (umm slot machine) Developer worse than EA with those Loot Boxes. They are changing nothing, they are not listening to the comunity. Tavern old for years needs a rework, nothing happens. Silver price just to change gear absolutely horrible 99% of the community are complaining and spitting fax bout that, nothing happens. Sintranos awesome content , ... design, altime regearing, silver sucking, price drops are a joke, forces you to get more champs if u want to play that content. HH spend 700 million Silver to clear the Map ONCE. Gem mine 500 Gems without an upgrades you need 100 Days before u earn gems ridiculous. Upgrade System pure resource sucker, You need the brews you own the brews and u still have to pay for it so ur champ can use the stuff u farmed and own alr...come on. Iron Twins no on is doing it but Void cuz the energy in relation to the stuff youll get is a joke also the silver for stuff like that 6k silver oO?6k Minotaurs and Potion Keeps. They are pumping endless money in coops and exclusivs to recruit new players but they give a ... about players in generell as long "the paying" keeps going. 80% of new players quitting raid after 10 days, UDK and Void legendaries, They are to scared to nerf and/or balance stuff cuz Kraken, Whales etc. will be mad and they dont wanna change things people spent a lot of money for.(their words not mine, proof is the HH video after they met Plarium Seniors.) Shard price calculation and the mercy system is the biggest LOL WTF ever , exmpl 1 Primal Shard average cost 6 Dollar for an 82,5% chance to get a RARE, 210 Primal Pulls for finally a guaranteed mythic Champ 1260 Dollar for 1 Random Champ. Selling your Acc is against Plarium Terms they dont give a ... bout their own rulez as long the one who bought it keeps spending money thats so hypocritical...I could keep going on and on and maybe plarium is reading this and will think about some stuff but I 500% doubt it. Sry for such a long answer but ya "I personally enjoy playing Raid cuz I like the min max thingy and the theory and math behind it." but this ""game developer" /lolz) will destroy their own game in a long term for not understanding how important community feedback is. They could have millions of players more enjoying the game for a rly long time but the ignorant greed for fast and more and more money will slingshot ata point and hit their faces like a Truck but than it is to late. So ya everybody has their oppinion , thats mine and ya thx for the rly nice conversation=) Have a nice day bye.

mod note: edited for language

Jan 10, 2024, 18:1001/10/24
06/13/23

I like the Cursed City for the most part but I think Amius is overtuned for Normal. The difference in "stats" are very slim between Normal and Hard difficulties. 

The highest level thing in Normal is 200 outside of Amius and he is 350. 

The highest level thing in Hard is 300 outside of Amius who is also still 350. 

If you look at the "Best Teams" currently in the leaderboards for Amius on Normal and Hard it has taken people LESS turns to kill the Hard version than it has taken to kill the Normal version on the leaderboards. 

Other than that yeah it just takes having a lot of different champions and a lot of different gear built up. 

Jan 10, 2024, 19:2801/10/24
05/26/22

One thing that I will say is that thech developers spend time to make all of these interresting and unique champions with great design and annimations but they rarely get used. If Palarium gave out more legendary books a lot of use would use these champions in certain situations, even if it was just for some diversity and fun in what can become a very menotinous game. 

I realize that books are a way for Palarium makes money. Whales and others buy packs to get them. But, now that there are 100's of legendaries there is no way that we can make even a portion of them viable. So we do the summon events and they sit for eternity in our backlog never being used.  What a waste. Now that there are mythical champions make it so someone can tade in an absurd amount of legendary books for a mythical book. Whales would continue to buy books if they could trade them in for a mythical. 

I want to use the panda at times but there is no way in hell I am going to book him. Not when I have Hephrak or Mich or someone else that needs them.