All Categories

Stock Piling Shards and Soul Stones

Search
Jan 4, 2024, 18:3401/04/24
02/03/22

Does anyone like to stock pile Shards and Soul Stones.  I like to build up a hefty supply of shards and crack them open all at once. Do you guys do that too? Same with Soul Stones, I just hate cracking them open when I reecive them. It seems like they never amount to anything. When I get a bunch of them built up and start binge opening them, I seem to have much better luck. This is likely a mental thing but it is what feels right to me. Thought?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 4, 2024, 18:4301/04/24
06/25/20

You're new to the game I'm guessing? You should at some point realise this is a resource management game more than anything else. You should *only* be spending resources when you are being rewarded for doing so. That means,

1) no upgrading of artifacts unless there is art enhance event

2) no pulling of shards unless it is a 2x or better boost AND there is summon rush/champ chase

3) no summoning fragment champs unless there is champ chase

And no doing *any* of those above unless there is a fusion event

Jan 4, 2024, 19:0801/04/24
02/03/22

No, I have been playing for around 2 years.  I DO wait for 2X events, but dont wait on anything else. I don't have long to live so I just go for it when I feel I have enough built up.

Jan 4, 2024, 19:5701/04/24
09/04/23
Shifty

No, I have been playing for around 2 years.  I DO wait for 2X events, but dont wait on anything else. I don't have long to live so I just go for it when I feel I have enough built up.

You don't have long to live? I'm so sorry to hear that! I haven't developed enough patience to wait and stockpile for those events. I know I should but when I only have a couple of blue shards it doesn't seem worth it but what do I know lol.

I say do whatever makes you happy.