All Categories

Neldor's Passive: Can it Proc off of Passives that Freeze and multiple Freezes?

Search
Jan 1, 2024, 05:4401/01/24
07/01/22

So for champions like Tartura Rimehide with a passive that freezes attackers (as well as anyone wearing a Freeze Set) or Tormin who puts out Freezes when people receive buffs/turn meter, does Neldor's passive trigger and he will attack them?

Also in the case of Tormin, once they're frozen I believe they can get the Freeze debuff again from Tormin if they get another buff or turn meter, so would Neldor also attack them again if they're already frozen? 

Gnut also, attacking a frozen character and stripping the rest of their turn meter which could then re-apply the Freeze? I'm not sure how the mechanics work on that...

But yeah I'm a huge fan of Neldor and I think his passive creates a lot of questions. Heck what if there's TWO Neldors? Can they keep proc'ing each other since his A1 does a freeze? So one (Neldor A) does a freeze from their A1, which triggers the other's (Neldor B) passive? I'm assuming it doesn't have a possible loop like that sort of like how Lydia and Shamael don't infinitely proc their passives on the Hydra Fear head

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 1, 2024, 07:4801/01/24
06/25/20

So, to your questions,

1. Yeah I assume when Tatura and Tormin freeze the enemy, he gets a free attack on them, even if it happens on their turn. 
  2. No I do not believe that if they are frozen, they can get frozen again. 
  3. Same as #2, I don't think you can freeze a frozen target. 
  4. Yes, I assume if you have more than one, they'd all benefit from the free attack.
  5. If you have more than one, and one of them freezes something, then yes, the other should attack. If they also freeze something else, then yes, I assume it would continue to chain, until either one of them fails to freeze or everything is frozen.
  6. Lastly, Lydia and Shamael is a special case, and I wouldn't base any assumptions off of that specific combo.
Jan 2, 2024, 00:3601/02/24
07/01/22

Ok I appreciate the info. I couldn't find any FK Hard 10 videos where someone was using 2 of them, I'd think if they do proc each other (and they're epics so not hard to get 2) that someone would have shown the FK just completely locked down by them. I'm optomistic tho based on your info. Thanks again!

Jan 2, 2024, 01:0101/02/24
05/03/20
Onikage55

Ok I appreciate the info. I couldn't find any FK Hard 10 videos where someone was using 2 of them, I'd think if they do proc each other (and they're epics so not hard to get 2) that someone would have shown the FK just completely locked down by them. I'm optomistic tho based on your info. Thanks again!

Please share the results of your experiment with us.  Maybe you will create the Onikage gambit.