All Categories

Hydra is trash.

Hydra is trash.

Search
Dec 31, 2023, 03:1012/31/23
11/16/20

Hydra is trash.

Why do heads spawn with immunity? The spawn shield mechanic is TRASH.

The daily quest is TRASH.

Hydra clash is TRASH.

I feel the need to waste literal hours per week on hydra, because just getting top chest per difficulty is not anywhere near enough. In fact you should be doing 4-6x top chest damage for points...TRASH.

I can no longer stomach to manual the fight so I just auto it and click on the heads for my team to attack, this and the fact of how bad auto is makes hydra even more TRASH.

The fact that a key on brutal no less can very from 5 million yes! 5,000,000 to 140,000,000 thanks to RNG is TRASH!

Yes Im venting because Plarium thinks hydra clash will make me spend money, I will never spend a single cent on this game while clash in its current form continues. I will never spend a penny trying to improve my hydra fights.

Sorry this comes off rude ect but pass on the feedback and just delete hydra and stoneskin. It made the game worse. If raid ever wants me to even think about spending on this game address hydra.

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 31, 2023, 04:3812/31/23
12/18/19

Ive no particular feelings about hydra but stoneskin seems really a be all end all set, that particular set is, ruining is maybe a too harsh of a word, but making the pvp a bit worse than it could be at the very least.

Dec 31, 2023, 05:3212/31/23
06/25/20

Yep. Agreed entirely. This boss is single-handedly killing the game for me.

Dec 31, 2023, 08:1212/31/23
12/18/19

Sarcasm aside whats your thoughts on stone skin, particularly on the fact that while there are sets which are better statwise, as in damage/speed, people gravitate towards stone skin, thus making it seem like one and only worthy set?

And make no mistake, people who dont use it, would, if they had decent pieces.

Is it good/bad for the health of different pvp environment?

Dec 31, 2023, 09:1612/31/23
08/14/22

not sure if they changed it or not,  my only issue with hydra is when they steal buffs.  that was a pain having heads have 3-4 continus heasl and the nbe at 100%/

but within the past few weeks it has stopped so now it is not that bad.

Dec 31, 2023, 16:5012/31/23
10/08/17

I personally LOVE Hydra clash. Even though only about half my clan participates we still win our fair share

I try to remind the clan to hit it and  also remind them that ANY chest from any difficulty will improve their accounts (the chests are very good)

I have pulled  many mythical pieces even from NORMAL Hydra chests..    That pretty dam good in my opinion for low to mid lvl accounts

I set my teams....select auto....put Raid in the PC tray and watvh youtube videos. Then check back 20-30 min later and decide if I am keeping or forgetting the results. I do not stress  much about it

Dec 31, 2023, 17:4012/31/23
01/15/21

Not sure if op is being sacastic. However..

Clash is the worst thing they added to the game, and has made me consider permenantly quitting the game

Hours of time for one mode, where despite scoring well over double the required 650 million points... More often than not I get nothing

Crappy rng ruining runs 30 mins in where there is nothing you can do about it

Awful ai so that turning auto on means dramatically less points

And to top it off the addition of a quest when you simply do not have time to run the key that day.

It was okish before clash as I could auto for the 1 key, now I simply hate the mode

Dec 31, 2023, 17:4312/31/23
01/15/21
PriestGuardian

I personally LOVE Hydra clash. Even though only about half my clan participates we still win our fair share

I try to remind the clan to hit it and  also remind them that ANY chest from any difficulty will improve their accounts (the chests are very good)

I have pulled  many mythical pieces even from NORMAL Hydra chests..    That pretty dam good in my opinion for low to mid lvl accounts

I set my teams....select auto....put Raid in the PC tray and watvh youtube videos. Then check back 20-30 min later and decide if I am keeping or forgetting the results. I do not stress  much about it

That's one "fun" feature of clash matchmaking, if i Manual I can hit close to 2 billion points, but I get no more jewellery than someone doing 650 mill because the matchmaking will make your opponents harder without any extra benefit.

Sucky, awful mode and this is from someone who has been positive about plarium lately

Dec 31, 2023, 17:4512/31/23
01/15/21
sharkium

Ive no particular feelings about hydra but stoneskin seems really a be all end all set, that particular set is, ruining is maybe a too harsh of a word, but making the pvp a bit worse than it could be at the very least.

I think protection is a better set to be honest, there are quite a few ways to deal with stoneskin nowadays.

Dec 31, 2023, 20:0412/31/23
11/16/20
Trevor Wilson

Not sure if op is being sacastic. However..

Clash is the worst thing they added to the game, and has made me consider permenantly quitting the game

Hours of time for one mode, where despite scoring well over double the required 650 million points... More often than not I get nothing

Crappy rng ruining runs 30 mins in where there is nothing you can do about it

Awful ai so that turning auto on means dramatically less points

And to top it off the addition of a quest when you simply do not have time to run the key that day.

It was okish before clash as I could auto for the 1 key, now I simply hate the mode

No I'm 100% serious unfortunately.

I was not a fan of hydra but what ever I can auto all the difficulties and call it a day with maybe 1 or 2 restarts.

Now I dont bother with nightmare because due to clash point structure for me its better to hit brutal down. Thanks to RNG and top chest damage being nowhere near where you need to be I often restart keys that would have been fine but fine is not good enough. Just this week Ive restarted my brutal key 4 times while already being passed top chest damage because again top chest damage is no longer sufficient. At around 20 min per failed run that is already far too much time and frustration for nothing when I could have just stopped the first time and had top chest damage.

Clash is awful. There should be 3 teams per clash period. The chest point thresholds need to be completely redone and should follow more closely to actual hydra chest damage.

The heads spawning with the shield makes a rng heavy fight ever more rng at the worst possible times everytime, it penalizes you for having multiple heads dead at once.

The daily quest is a insult.

Dec 31, 2023, 20:3512/31/23
01/15/21
evilized6666

No I'm 100% serious unfortunately.

I was not a fan of hydra but what ever I can auto all the difficulties and call it a day with maybe 1 or 2 restarts.

Now I dont bother with nightmare because due to clash point structure for me its better to hit brutal down. Thanks to RNG and top chest damage being nowhere near where you need to be I often restart keys that would have been fine but fine is not good enough. Just this week Ive restarted my brutal key 4 times while already being passed top chest damage because again top chest damage is no longer sufficient. At around 20 min per failed run that is already far too much time and frustration for nothing when I could have just stopped the first time and had top chest damage.

Clash is awful. There should be 3 teams per clash period. The chest point thresholds need to be completely redone and should follow more closely to actual hydra chest damage.

The heads spawning with the shield makes a rng heavy fight ever more rng at the worst possible times everytime, it penalizes you for having multiple heads dead at once.

The daily quest is a insult.

I simply refuse to restart runs if they go wrong now, but yeh we know how those bad runs end, the head eats your champ and 'voila' before you can do anything it has a shield and poison cloud up 

Thing is why bother getting loads more points than the top chest requirement? the matchmaking removes the incentive to improve. 

Jan 1, 2024, 16:2401/01/24
02/03/22

Hydra Clash sucks!  It sucks because you have to do around 30,000,000 in damage to get the lowest chest. If your clan wins in Hydra, everyone who participated needs to be rewarded with something, or whats the point. 30,000,000 is around a third of the total HP for Normal mode Hydra. If Plarium wants participation, throw us a bone.

Jan 1, 2024, 16:5401/01/24
10/08/17
Shifty

Hydra Clash sucks!  It sucks because you have to do around 30,000,000 in damage to get the lowest chest. If your clan wins in Hydra, everyone who participated needs to be rewarded with something, or whats the point. 30,000,000 is around a third of the total HP for Normal mode Hydra. If Plarium wants participation, throw us a bone.

The bone is ALL chests related to HYDRA offer super rewards for any lvl account :/

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 1, 2024, 19:1601/01/24
02/24/19

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I will definitely pass them directly to my CMs.

Jan 5, 2024, 19:3301/05/24
Jan 5, 2024, 19:34(edited)
01/15/21
harleQuinn

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I will definitely pass them directly to my CMs.

The last two days i have been extremely busy at work and yup got it both of those days as an advanced quest

I suppose i could have just ignored the quest but instead ran pure auto, got rubbish scores (because the ai ignores champs that are eaten) and probably annoyed clan members by not pulling my weight.

I dont think there is anything in the game quite as obnoxious as making an advanced quest out of something that takes well over an hour to run, I dont know a single person that thinks making this an advanced quest was a good idea either.

Jan 5, 2024, 19:5401/05/24
06/25/20
Trevor Wilson

The last two days i have been extremely busy at work and yup got it both of those days as an advanced quest

I suppose i could have just ignored the quest but instead ran pure auto, got rubbish scores (because the ai ignores champs that are eaten) and probably annoyed clan members by not pulling my weight.

I dont think there is anything in the game quite as obnoxious as making an advanced quest out of something that takes well over an hour to run, I dont know a single person that thinks making this an advanced quest was a good idea either.

Give in to the dark side, and just stop bothering with quests :) Once you get used to it, you'll be amazed at how much time you save. And then just stop using energy entirely, until there are fusions, and you'll save even more time :)

Jan 5, 2024, 19:5701/05/24
01/15/21
kramaswamy.kr

Give in to the dark side, and just stop bothering with quests :) Once you get used to it, you'll be amazed at how much time you save. And then just stop using energy entirely, until there are fusions, and you'll save even more time :)

That does sound appealing, i dont know why i make so much effort to do my quests every single day when a few thousand energy running dungeons rarely gains me anything

Good points

Jan 6, 2024, 01:1901/06/24
04/24/22

Hydra needs a AI rework .. simple .. would solve a lot...

Jan 6, 2024, 04:4801/06/24
02/11/22

They could fix the Clash non-sense by just reducing max number of turns to.. yep, you're reading me right... 500 turns (down from 1500).

I'm pretty convinced NOBODY would object.  If anyone comes to me with the argument "well giving us 1000 turns less is gonna make it much harder to get the top regular chests". Non-sense. If you can't get the 30m or 36m by then, your team suks and needs major rework

So this out of the way, the only thing left to adjust is the current chest requirements for clash itself. Tone them down a bit and voila. Everyone is happy, and everyone has 2 or 3 extra hours each week to call their mommas LOL.

Jan 6, 2024, 06:5301/06/24
06/25/20

Reducing turn count would help, sure, but it won't solve the problem. Even at 500 turns, you're still looking at 30+ minutes on manual, which nobody wants to do.

The only real solution is fixing the AI, which is never going to happen unfortunately. So the next best solution is to just get rid of Clash entirely :)

Jan 6, 2024, 07:3101/06/24
12/18/19
kramaswamy.kr

Reducing turn count would help, sure, but it won't solve the problem. Even at 500 turns, you're still looking at 30+ minutes on manual, which nobody wants to do.

The only real solution is fixing the AI, which is never going to happen unfortunately. So the next best solution is to just get rid of Clash entirely :)

Youre the second person today i see saying change wont happen, sure seems like this lol 😁

i