All Categories

Issue with Deck of Cards event

Search
Dec 29, 2023, 21:2312/29/23
11/26/22

There is NOTHING free about the Deck of Cards event nor the "Guarenteed Lego Champion" 

Plarium and Raid push these events like the F2P and low spenders have chance at all these things yet its damn near impossibe to even come close. The non stop events and tournys that destroy our saved resources, CvC matchups that force you to spend to compete, extremely over priced packs in the shop, a completely BS mercy system with unrealistic shard pull caps before the "mercy" kicks, the rarity of blue/puprle/gold shards and don't get me started on the BS pull rates... 

Ive been playing this game roughly 2 years and have seen a VERY steady decline in the care for the player base all the while Plarium rakes in over 8 million dollars(USD) in profits a month JUST FROM THE RAID COMMUNITY! Its far past time that the people in charge do something for their player base besides decimate their savings and ravage their wallets. The updates and new features are great and all but Im sorry, its not worth the hassle. This is a game and is starting to feel like a FULL TIME JOB that charges US for working! Something has to change. 

If you're gonna advertise a "Guarenteed FREE Lego Champion" then make it FREE for all players not just the big spenders. Stop lying to us and call it what it is, just another cash grab thats been dolled up to look like a everyone has a chance.

mod note: misleading thread title edited 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 29, 2023, 22:1312/29/23
01/15/21

Its a company and they want to make money, that is the whole purpose of private companies.

I cant do the 'free champion' event either, i am completely wiped from getting tormin, blizzar, blizzar soul and building champs for cursed city.

So i will ignore the event, i advise you to do the same and not be wound up about it.

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 29, 2023, 22:5112/29/23
12/30/20

Hi, friendly neighborhood mod here:

Gwyndolin isn't advertised as a free guaranteed legendary, though it can certainly be done as a F2P. That does require someone to be at a certain portion of the game where they can bank resources from Hard Doom Tower and UNM/NM Clan Boss. You will find several folks like that on the forum who save for guaranteed legendaries they would like and don't spend their shards on much else.

With regards to resources this isn't dissimilar to the aforementioned fusions/guaranteed Tormin or any other place we can elect to spend our shards/gems/energy/etc. We get to pick & choose where we spend our resources, though sometimes we're in the same boat as Trevor is (myself included) and we can't do everything. 

Dec 29, 2023, 22:5312/29/23
06/25/20

My quick math is about 10k energy and 10 yellows for this champ. Seems like an okay cost, though I'll not be bothering since I can't find a spot for it.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Dec 29, 2023, 23:0112/29/23
06/24/19
dthorne04

Hi, friendly neighborhood mod here:

Gwyndolin isn't advertised as a free guaranteed legendary, though it can certainly be done as a F2P. That does require someone to be at a certain portion of the game where they can bank resources from Hard Doom Tower and UNM/NM Clan Boss. You will find several folks like that on the forum who save for guaranteed legendaries they would like and don't spend their shards on much else.

With regards to resources this isn't dissimilar to the aforementioned fusions/guaranteed Tormin or any other place we can elect to spend our shards/gems/energy/etc. We get to pick & choose where we spend our resources, though sometimes we're in the same boat as Trevor is (myself included) and we can't do everything. 

Unless you're a big spender you've always got to pick and choose what events you do.  Raid is in a large part a resource management game so it should never be expected you'll be able to do everything, all the time.

Dec 29, 2023, 23:0212/29/23
04/23/19

This event is complete trash. 2k points for sacred shard vs 26 points for mythical 6 star piece of equipment. No one is expecting a free champion at this point but this event should be somewhat attainable for mid range players. I'm a seasoned player and there's no way I'm getting near unlocking even a quarter of the board even if I put in decent effort. I've just spent over 2k energy to farm dragon and get 1800 points. This is nonesense and plarium is awful for putting out event like this especially around holidays, after fusion, and two days after another summoning event. 

Dec 29, 2023, 23:4912/29/23
06/02/22

TBH, it's basically a guaranteed legendary event for 20 gold shards, trying to do it by equipment without shards, you are on a hidding for nothing. The other rewards are basically tat. Having done her FW, have little need for this champ. If you have no saved shards this event is out of reach. I have no gold and holding onto my blue for double legendary as I am only 25 away from mercy.

Dec 30, 2023, 00:0112/30/23
06/25/20
Cichy

This event is complete trash. 2k points for sacred shard vs 26 points for mythical 6 star piece of equipment. No one is expecting a free champion at this point but this event should be somewhat attainable for mid range players. I'm a seasoned player and there's no way I'm getting near unlocking even a quarter of the board even if I put in decent effort. I've just spent over 2k energy to farm dragon and get 1800 points. This is nonesense and plarium is awful for putting out event like this especially around holidays, after fusion, and two days after another summoning event. 

Why should it be obtainable by "mid-range players"? And by "mid-range" I assume what you really mean is "can be attained without spending too many resources"?

It's a free lego on top of whatever else you get in the process. The cost seems to be roughly in-line with what they've done in the past.

Dec 30, 2023, 03:1412/30/23
05/03/20

How does the OP know that Plarium earns $8,000,000 per month?  That is a lot less than I expected.  

Dec 30, 2023, 04:1112/30/23
11/26/22
ClosedPoly

How does the OP know that Plarium earns $8,000,000 per month?  That is a lot less than I expected.  

its public record. you can google it and see the earnings reports.