All Categories

Silver !

Silver !

Search
Dec 28, 2023, 20:0012/28/23
04/18/20

Silver !

Really love the new game update but the cost to equip so many different champs, even with the free gear transfer is crippling and not fun at all. Even clearing a stage will give 150,000 do Plarium realise how limiting that sum is, and the 5k from daily quests is just not good enough.

We need a better way to get silver. I dont care anymore about new champs when I struggle gearing all of the ones I have got already. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 28, 2023, 20:3512/28/23
Dec 28, 2023, 20:36(edited)
10/08/17

@OP   Yes  Silver is a struggle in this game :/    Pretty much why I gear my champions one time  only unless  its my main 10 champs I use everywhere in which case as I get better pieces I equip those but for the most part all my champions are geared  one time with the  best I have at that point  in time

Its been mentioned  before by others but I would so support a Silver mine we could upgrade with gems  like the Gem mine......even if it went like  50,000 silver  then  250,000  and final 500,000    thru upgrades for a daily amount

I mean play one week everyday  and you would get 3.5 mil silver = same as I get each week from Clan shop with clan gold

I would not care  how much the gem cost to upgrade and unlock would  be and we can even lock it behind a very high player  level to not let it available to Bots  on a low level access (which would later sell said account)

Dec 28, 2023, 22:2212/28/23
02/03/22
PriestGuardian

@OP   Yes  Silver is a struggle in this game :/    Pretty much why I gear my champions one time  only unless  its my main 10 champs I use everywhere in which case as I get better pieces I equip those but for the most part all my champions are geared  one time with the  best I have at that point  in time

Its been mentioned  before by others but I would so support a Silver mine we could upgrade with gems  like the Gem mine......even if it went like  50,000 silver  then  250,000  and final 500,000    thru upgrades for a daily amount

I mean play one week everyday  and you would get 3.5 mil silver = same as I get each week from Clan shop with clan gold

I would not care  how much the gem cost to upgrade and unlock would  be and we can even lock it behind a very high player  level to not let it available to Bots  on a low level access (which would later sell said account)

That is a great idea, Preist. I would totally get behind that.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Dec 29, 2023, 01:1312/29/23
06/24/19

Silver topic has been a heavily discussed one since Sintranos dropped.  We will continue to send your feedback so stuff like this is helpful.

Dec 29, 2023, 13:3612/29/23
12/07/20

part of the problem is that all the recent content ( SD, Shogun, Twins) all suck up energy while giving no silver basically, on top of that farming Ice dung has been a thing, whch also gives sod all silver. In conclusion less energy to farm spider

Jan 13, 2024, 23:1201/13/24
04/18/20

I don't see why the upgrade for gear needs to be a random chance. why not a set amount...there are enough sets for it to still be a silver sink. 

Jan 14, 2024, 19:1701/14/24
02/03/22
Wild amazonian

I don't see why the upgrade for gear needs to be a random chance. why not a set amount...there are enough sets for it to still be a silver sink. 

I think Plarium has it just the way they want it. While I do agree that silver is a problem, I think Plarium wants it this way. Lets set aside the money issue; we all know that Plarium wants to get as much of your cash as possible, but there is another thing to consider. This new content, like any other content they release, is a massive undertaking; they don't want you to be able to blow thru it. Remember how long it took you to get to where you are now? They want it to take you a long time to get thru this new content. The game is a "Long Haul" game so you should not expect to make significant progress in this new content unless you aer prepared to dump wads of cash. It may suck, but you now have to basically start over again to get all the way thru the new content. Frankly, I'd be upset if I was able to breeze thru it. I expect it will take me at least a year to get thru it all in hard mode. Heck, I can progress thru less than half of it even on Normal mode so I have my work cut out for me. So right now, Plarium can rest a bit easier knowing that they don't have to bust their butts trying to come up with new content only to have everyone complete all the stages before they even get any dust on them.

Sorry for the rant, guys.  Cheers!

Jan 15, 2024, 00:0401/15/24
03/05/19

What plariums need to do is to make this never ends....

i

milking plrs silver to change artifacts its just shamelless only seen in this game, in other games this feature is free.... we have many chemps with many different type of area which require different kinda sets, so costing silver its just INSANE, not to mention how system eats artifacts upgrades expecialy 6star lvl.15 to lvl.16 2m easily fail more than 2m silver gone .. normaly it takes cca 200k but sumtimes RNG goes so rigged...

Jan 15, 2024, 04:4101/15/24
12/18/19
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

What plariums need to do is to make this never ends....

i

milking plrs silver to change artifacts its just shamelless only seen in this game, in other games this feature is free.... we have many chemps with many different type of area which require different kinda sets, so costing silver its just INSANE, not to mention how system eats artifacts upgrades expecialy 6star lvl.15 to lvl.16 2m easily fail more than 2m silver gone .. normaly it takes cca 200k but sumtimes RNG goes so rigged...

Getting rid of gear removal cost would lead to people only having like 100 insane pieces and swapping them around. Then they wouldnt run dungeons, wouldnt buy energy etc, uncle Plarium doesnt like that 😀

Jan 15, 2024, 07:2201/15/24
Jan 15, 2024, 07:23(edited)
03/05/19
sharkium

Getting rid of gear removal cost would lead to people only having like 100 insane pieces and swapping them around. Then they wouldnt run dungeons, wouldnt buy energy etc, uncle Plarium doesnt like that 😀

@sharkium 

well plyrs allready have more than x100 artifacts and accessories, we dont have enought chemps to even equip all our inventory.. 

but here let me give u example:

For Arena i use mythrala in stonsskins, while for hydra i use her x3 acc set with brimstone soul... and in sum other pve area ... but i dont need her full acc in pvp... 

means require different set, same goes for UDK also not same build for pve and pvp.. few more chemps included... 

so as u see i must secrifice and only choose one either pve or pvp...

i

Jan 15, 2024, 14:0401/15/24
12/18/19

I think what we need then is 2 tabs for equipment on each champ, make it so that we can use any champ in both pve and pvp, most mmos have a system like that implemented and people love it.

Sounds like a solid thing to do to me, but im probably despised so noone cares what i say 😂

Jan 15, 2024, 16:4901/15/24
Jan 15, 2024, 16:50(edited)
03/05/19
sharkium

I think what we need then is 2 tabs for equipment on each champ, make it so that we can use any champ in both pve and pvp, most mmos have a system like that implemented and people love it.

Sounds like a solid thing to do to me, but im probably despised so noone cares what i say 😂

@sharkium 

or sumthin like that, its not that we all have dupes or too many choices to play all various segments  in game... now every segment require specific kinda chemps to play.. 

they care, but to make their reaction, they need like millions of plyrs talking same thing...

and i believe these good ppl mods on forum forwards plyrs feedbacks back to plariums...

Jan 15, 2024, 22:2001/15/24
02/11/22

This in my experience as a RPG player is the first game EVER that i've played where the common farmable currency is always in short supply due to the imbalance in the game regarding acquisiton vs. sinks.

In alll the other games, the common currency is only an issue at low levels, but as you reach the end game, you have an overabundance of it. Those games instead focus the rarity on other more premium currencies to keep the player engaged.

Just take Diablo for instance, you can farm gold FOREVER if you want, for totally free. Doesnt mean you win the gme doing this, but you can easily solve the currency shortage by just putting the time in.

Feb 2, 2024, 22:2502/02/24
04/18/20

I have never brought silver and never will in this game. I have brought shards, wont be buying any shards when silver so low I cant pull shards anymore. 

Feb 3, 2024, 05:1402/03/24
12/18/19

Stop upgrading garbage xD blue items have to go into bin without a second thought, 5* items, even if purple/orange but crappy stats = straight to bin 6* items same deal if it seems garbage its actually hidden silver. You can make the circle of items you keep even smaller and straight out sell everything that doesnt have speed.

I call it pulling off the band aid quick

And get some spider farms in once in a while, you still have to put in some work to live comfortably 😁

Feb 3, 2024, 20:3102/03/24
09/05/23
ShortOnSkillz

Silver topic has been a heavily discussed one since Sintranos dropped.  We will continue to send your feedback so stuff like this is helpful.

I have thusfar burnt thru close to 80M silver solely because of equipment. I recall suggesting being able to buy 1/3 day "no silver on equip" days for gems (comparable to xp bonus days) but the feedback has been uninspiring

Feb 3, 2024, 20:3502/03/24
09/05/23
Swiftblade

This in my experience as a RPG player is the first game EVER that i've played where the common farmable currency is always in short supply due to the imbalance in the game regarding acquisiton vs. sinks.

In alll the other games, the common currency is only an issue at low levels, but as you reach the end game, you have an overabundance of it. Those games instead focus the rarity on other more premium currencies to keep the player engaged.

Just take Diablo for instance, you can farm gold FOREVER if you want, for totally free. Doesnt mean you win the gme doing this, but you can easily solve the currency shortage by just putting the time in.

the sole purpose of the campaigns are for upgrading and farming silver. and since you get 30 multibattles free/day you can auto-farm silver. the problem is just upgrading 1 equip item to lvl16 typically costs 3M+ silver and when you have an entire team top equip...