All Categories

Dupes ..

Dupes ..

Search
Dec 26, 2023, 02:2212/26/23
04/24/22

Dupes ..

So i have 3 really good duplicate champions but i fail to see how to use the 2nd copy .. like the 1st one can fit into X and Y teams already and not finding a Z team that would need them ... 

These 3 dupes im having trouble finding a team for is Elva , Ukko and Pythion ... and unless i find a team or place for them .. im not gonna waste books on them either ...

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 26, 2023, 02:5012/26/23
06/25/20

You really shouldn't be thinking about this from the perspective of "I have champ X, where can I use him?" You need to be looking at it more as "I have problem Y, how can I solve it?"

You'll have plenty of opportunity this game to waste your hard-earned resources. Don't give yourself another one.

To your specific question, if I were to take my personal situation as an example, I doubt I'd build out a second Pythion. I might build a second Ukko since he's quite good for Hydra. I literally don't even use the Elva I have. But that's all just for my situation, where I have quite a bit stronger of an account than you do. 

Dec 26, 2023, 02:5812/26/23
Dec 26, 2023, 03:04(edited)
04/24/22
kramaswamy.kr

You really shouldn't be thinking about this from the perspective of "I have champ X, where can I use him?" You need to be looking at it more as "I have problem Y, how can I solve it?"

You'll have plenty of opportunity this game to waste your hard-earned resources. Don't give yourself another one.

To your specific question, if I were to take my personal situation as an example, I doubt I'd build out a second Pythion. I might build a second Ukko since he's quite good for Hydra. I literally don't even use the Elva I have. But that's all just for my situation, where I have quite a bit stronger of an account than you do. 

a bit ? a lot stronger :P and ty for answering my question and the advice .. it makes sense!

I tried working the other way around .. like i have scarab problem but none of the strats ive found and built works ..I have a cursed city problem in general .. but thats not something 1-2 champs will fix :P

Was stuck on scarab 100 last dth .. now im stuck on scarab 50 dth .. cursed city normal and hard , whenever scarab there .. its defeat/go different route ..

Dec 26, 2023, 04:3012/26/23
06/25/20

The "easy" answer to Scarab is Bloodshield. Just run five tanky/healer champs, with one in a Toxic set, or just bring a poisoner, or even a Geomancer.

Dec 26, 2023, 04:3812/26/23
04/24/22
kramaswamy.kr

The "easy" answer to Scarab is Bloodshield. Just run five tanky/healer champs, with one in a Toxic set, or just bring a poisoner, or even a Geomancer.

Cardiel , Mikage , UDK , Toragi and CH .. all with bloodshield(some have 2 with bloodshield amulet too) is what im using and it fails 

Dec 26, 2023, 05:1612/26/23
06/25/20

Make sure you aren't essentially killing yourself by putting up all these buffs that he then takes away and gains extra hits for doing. For example, I'd probably turn off Cardiel's A2 and A3. Same for Toragi's A3 and UDK's A3. For Mikage, stay in normal form and turn off A3.

I mean, it's extreme, yes, but start there and see what you can change around. Realistically, UDK brings absolutely no value, so I'd probably drop him for someone that brings healing - and, honestly, I'd probably consider doing the same for Coldheart. Toragi's poisons are enough for the fight.

Dec 27, 2023, 00:2212/27/23
04/24/22
kramaswamy.kr

Make sure you aren't essentially killing yourself by putting up all these buffs that he then takes away and gains extra hits for doing. For example, I'd probably turn off Cardiel's A2 and A3. Same for Toragi's A3 and UDK's A3. For Mikage, stay in normal form and turn off A3.

I mean, it's extreme, yes, but start there and see what you can change around. Realistically, UDK brings absolutely no value, so I'd probably drop him for someone that brings healing - and, honestly, I'd probably consider doing the same for Coldheart. Toragi's poisons are enough for the fight.

That preset worked .. 12m fight .. so yea replying to say thanks again for the advice .. hope i dont forget it by next time i face it lol