i

Plariun dont want to help   whit the passord  , 4 years  and half i lost 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 22, 2023, 09:4712/22/23
Dec 22, 2023, 09:52(edited)
09/14/20

Forgetting your password is basically not the problem of Plarium. 

If you also forgot the password to your email account to which a new password is normally sent...again...not Plarium's fault.

Otherwise it would be very easy to steal accounts with the help of Plarium...

Hey, I forgot my password, can you sent me a new one? I also lost access to my email account originally linked to the account....here is ther new email account. 

Anybody who does not see the immense potential for account stealing if Plarium would react to this...is very naive at best.

Plarium cannot/ should not help you if your problem is the one described above. 

You also should talk to the support directly....bringing this topic up publicly here will not help you.

Dec 22, 2023, 09:5012/22/23
12/21/23

i dont now passord is very old  and mail yahoo is disable 

Dec 22, 2023, 09:5612/22/23
12/21/23
Matrim

Forgetting your password is basically not the problem of Plarium. 

If you also forgot the password to your email account to which a new password is normally sent...again...not Plarium's fault.

Otherwise it would be very easy to steal accounts with the help of Plarium...

Hey, I forgot my password, can you sent me a new one? I also lost access to my email account originally linked to the account....here is ther new email account. 

Anybody who does not see the immense potential for account stealing if Plarium would react to this...is very naive at best.

Plarium cannot/ should not help you if your problem is the one described above. 

You also should talk to the support directly....bringing this topic up publicly here will not help you.

what do they want me to prove to the plarium people that it's my account and it's not stolen? I gave the passwords to the support people, I gave the purchases made on the account, they are asking for bank receipts, are they crazy? or they simply don't want to help 

Dec 22, 2023, 09:5912/22/23
09/14/20
Diribas

what do they want me to prove to the plarium people that it's my account and it's not stolen? I gave the passwords to the support people, I gave the purchases made on the account, they are asking for bank receipts, are they crazy? or they simply don't want to help 

A bank receipt (if you bought something) is a clear proof in my mind. They can check it with their data and provide help to you.

With that they are showing you a way how they can/are allowed to help you.

Your choice...

Dec 22, 2023, 10:0212/22/23
09/14/20

Oh, just read another nearly identical post from you....bringing up the problem (your problem) multiple times will not help you.

You got some answers in your first post...I will not answer here anymore. 

I can understand your frustration...but as being said in the other thread...the problem is mainly yours and Yahoo...

Dec 22, 2023, 11:1212/22/23
01/15/21
Diribas

Despite being fairly careful (2fa on everything, never believe anyone is who they say they are on the phone) i have had my credit card skimmed recently... identity theft and fraud is a real issue

I hope you get your account back, but it absoloutely should be hard to take control of an account that contains personal details 

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 22, 2023, 11:3512/22/23
12/30/20

As I said yesterday: discussions between yourself and support are meant to remain between you and support. When you don't know your password and want to reset it in this situation, it makes sense that support wants to make sure it's done right.

Thread closed due to forum ToS violations. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.