All Categories

Amius not working as described.

Search
Dec 22, 2023, 06:2412/22/23
05/09/19

I think he's bugged. His skill description says any cooldown decrease will trigger Scarlet Eclipse. I am running Pythion, Mithrala, Venomage, Skull Lord and Ukko. I went through their skill descriptions, masteries, artifacts, and accessories looking for anything that would affect a skill cooldown. I removed the "cycle of" masteries, but it didn't help. I can't find anything else, but this boss keeps triggering Scarlet Eclipse constantly, then we wipe. No refresh, no reflex, no cycle of magic or cycle of revenge. Something is not working as written, because that Passive is procing repeatedly. He's counting something else as a cooldown reduction in his code. I can't figure out what it is. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 22, 2023, 06:3512/22/23
06/25/20

You're sure it's activating? I've not seen any bugs regarding it. Just to confirm, you'll know it is activating because it happens on *your* turn, and not on his. 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 22, 2023, 19:5812/22/23
02/24/19

If you still thinkt there's a bug, please grab a video of this if you can, and we can check it out! If there is a bug, I'd like to forward it to Plarium.

Try to include a quick look at all the champs gear and masteries.

Thanks! :D