All Categories

Time spent ingame

Time spent ingame

Search
Dec 20, 2023, 08:3212/20/23
12/04/18

Time spent ingame

Hello,

After a week of not playing i decided to try again(was really tired of the long hours on this game and 1 phone broken from endless farming). I played since release with pauses ever so because of it feeling like a full time job, bellow is what i mean by that:

1. doom tower normal-10 runs - 16 mins(scarab boss at end)

2. demon lord ultra nightmare 2 runs, 22 mins, i cannot auto for now did not put effort in it

3. arena - 5 mins

4. Tag team 6 mins if you keep on very easy tier

6. 15 silver keys 4 mins

7. stage 21 faction wars aprox 20 mins

8.  Iron twins stage 15 six runs 17 mins

9. Live arena 15 mins best time

10. daily and other quests you have to do manually 14 mins

11. Hydra only 1 key 16 mins

12. cursed city 18 mins

total is 153 mins or two hours and 33 mins. I have 1800 energy left so now i guess i have to farm something so you can add like 40 to 70 mins to that. 

i always quit because of that i mean where are you going? If i complete 100 times without loss iron twins or faction wars, is it not enough to auto?

this is my biggest hate with the game and keep in mind that in those 2 hours and 33 mins, if you stay to build with gear or other stuff some days you end up like a 8 hour job.

i built many heroes but i can t enjoy them and i forget them alao because im always in a rush to do something. What point is having heroes i can t enjoy.

i really hope the devs do something about this because at this point the game feel overwhelming, much to do and we have lives also.

Views
Comments