All Categories

Plarium, I've got an idea that people would throw money at you for

Search
Dec 15, 2023, 01:5312/15/23
08/01/23

Obviously the objective for any company is to make money and while doing so, it would be great to also make the customers happy for a win-win scenario. One idea I've come up with if anyone at Plarium can take this idea seriously, you'd make a boat-load of money off of it and make us all happy.

There are always fragment/fusion events for new legendary champs and one thing that was cool was doing a 15x, 20x, and 25x chance at getting a specific leggo or epic that you wanted from a list given. What if we could do something similar for fusion/fragment events instead of having just 1 leggo to go for that people may not necessarily want that you could give us a choice of let's say 3-4 different leggos that some people may not have yet and the fragments/fusion shards could work to unlock only ONE of those choices? That way, we are working towards something we may actually need rather than just some random leggo that we don't want and needing to wait months for a champ that we can actually use.

I just figure that this would be a good idea because if you're giving something that someone may need, they would be way more willing to spend money in order to get it as well. Win-win either way.

Views
Comments