All Categories

Create your own champion

Create your own champion

Search
Oct 9, 2019, 16:5510/09/19
04/02/19

Create your own champion

I think it would be great at some point of the game you get the option of creating your own champion. Placing him in a faction and to become a legend of that faction. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 9, 2019, 19:3210/09/19
05/13/19
That is a great idea! I believe it is still a lot more to this game waiting to be seen. I am still curious to the campfire and the other tower in the dungeon.
Oct 13, 2019, 07:4110/13/19
05/13/19

bigtimpin27 said:

I think it would be great at some point of the game you get the option of creating your own champion. Placing him in a faction and to become a legend of that faction. 

Hello Guys,

it's a bit hard to do, but i will send this Request to our Dev because it's funny to have a own champion.

Have a nice Day
Jun 16, 2022, 12:5706/16/22
07/23/21

Sacred Order

Legendary - Alenner The Wicked *****

HP

Misery Level - 1

Attack 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 2 turns. Granted an extra turn if this skill is critical.

Damage based on [HP]

Immortal Level - 1                  4 turns

Attack 1 enemy. Has a 60% chance of stealing one enemy buff and places it on all allies for 2 turns. If this champion HP is below 50%, he then has a 50% chance of placing a [Sleep] debuff for 1 turn.

Nightmare Level - 1                    4 turns

Attack all enemies 2 times. Each hit has a 50% chance of placing a [True Fear] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns. Then, removes all of the enemies debuff and heals all allies by 10% of this champion max HP.

Before the End - 1.                    5 turns

Attack 2 enemies at random.  The first hit has a 50% of placing a [Block Revival] debuff for 2. The second has a 60% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff for 2 turns. Then, when this champion HP is below 50%, He has a 75% chance of placing a [Weaken] for 2 turns.

Aura

Increase Ally HP in all battles by 33%.

Total Stats

HP - 23,443

ATK - 1,004

DEF - 2,406

SPD - 102

C. Rate - 15%

C. DMG - 63%

Resist - 40

ACC - 20

Jun 16, 2022, 12:5906/16/22
07/23/21

HOPEFULLY PLARIUM MAKE THIS AWSOME FREE 7 DAYS LOGIN CHAMPION!

Jun 16, 2022, 20:1306/16/22
09/14/20

Hopefully not. Sorry, but this champ is utterly non-sense...and I tell you why:

The champ is hopelessly overpowered and would be reduced to a single attribut: speed

If the speed of this champion is high enough, you only need him to get 100% crit rate and he will attack endlessly....so essentially you need him to be the fastest in arena or any other content and he will just continue attacking.

Seriously, you could also create a champion with just one passive ability:

God mode

Jun 17, 2022, 04:3206/17/22
06/30/21
manny.petronella

Sacred Order

Legendary - Alenner The Wicked *****

HP

Misery Level - 1

Attack 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 2 turns. Granted an extra turn if this skill is critical.

Damage based on [HP]

Immortal Level - 1                  4 turns

Attack 1 enemy. Has a 60% chance of stealing one enemy buff and places it on all allies for 2 turns. If this champion HP is below 50%, he then has a 50% chance of placing a [Sleep] debuff for 1 turn.

Nightmare Level - 1                    4 turns

Attack all enemies 2 times. Each hit has a 50% chance of placing a [True Fear] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns. Then, removes all of the enemies debuff and heals all allies by 10% of this champion max HP.

Before the End - 1.                    5 turns

Attack 2 enemies at random.  The first hit has a 50% of placing a [Block Revival] debuff for 2. The second has a 60% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff for 2 turns. Then, when this champion HP is below 50%, He has a 75% chance of placing a [Weaken] for 2 turns.

Aura

Increase Ally HP in all battles by 33%.

Total Stats

HP - 23,443

ATK - 1,004

DEF - 2,406

SPD - 102

C. Rate - 15%

C. DMG - 63%

Resist - 40

ACC - 20

NICE.

That defense stat though 😗

Jun 17, 2022, 04:3506/17/22
06/30/21
Matrim

Hopefully not. Sorry, but this champ is utterly non-sense...and I tell you why:

The champ is hopelessly overpowered and would be reduced to a single attribut: speed

If the speed of this champion is high enough, you only need him to get 100% crit rate and he will attack endlessly....so essentially you need him to be the fastest in arena or any other content and he will just continue attacking.

Seriously, you could also create a champion with just one passive ability:

God mode

Godmode hahahaha

Yea rotos +4 empowered Hege +4 Siphi +4 Warlord +4 pretty much GM. If the player has enough common sense that is .

Jun 17, 2022, 14:5506/17/22
09/14/20
Spangmastaflex

Godmode hahahaha

Yea rotos +4 empowered Hege +4 Siphi +4 Warlord +4 pretty much GM. If the player has enough common sense that is .

Well, the leggo above would be the CB killer par excellence...Imagine...he is in round 1, has kicked the CB for about 1000 times already and did 100 Mio damage in the first round.

Jun 28, 2022, 05:2706/28/22
Jun 28, 2022, 05:33(edited)
06/30/21
Matrim

Well, the leggo above would be the CB killer par excellence...Imagine...he is in round 1, has kicked the CB for about 1000 times already and did 100 Mio damage in the first round.

We need another Martyrdom Champ along the lines of *Deathless or *Smashlord, but one with some unprecedented, insanely risky ability like, "Sacrifices this champion's entire current HP. This skill ignores all buffs and ally abilities that may prevent this Champion's death or revive. This champion cannot be revived. Places a Hex debuff on all enemies and all allies for 3 turns that increases all damage received by 300%. This debuff cannot be resisted, blocked or removed and after 3 turns if there are more remaining champions on either team, instantly kills all remaining champions on the opposing team. This effect ignores any revive on death buffs as well as any unkillable buffs placed before this effect occurs."

Hahaha.

Jun 30, 2022, 03:1406/30/22
Jun 30, 2022, 03:16(edited)
07/23/21

Sorry Matrim. I tryed to create a new champion for raid. I created another one but I am afraide to show you my other idea because he might be too powerful too. Maybe could I send you a picture I drew and you could create his skills please? Thanks.

Jun 30, 2022, 04:4806/30/22
09/14/20

Thanks, but no thanks....

In my personal opinion, this would be taking some time and might be funny to do...but I would rate teh chances of Plarium listening to this at about 0.0001% or less.

Otherwise they would have listened to many suggestions from the player base in areas which are much more important than another champion. 

Good example would be the mercy counter. It is already in their code but they do not want to show to the player base.

Plarium is brilliant and world-class in graphics and animations...but in my opnion it is not inclined to listen too much to players feedback. 

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 30, 2022, 07:4906/30/22
02/24/19

That's sad you don't think they listen to feedback, I think they've improved tremendously in this area.

We've seen much requested Tavern Improvements for sliders and such, Auto Upgrade for Artifacts, more champ balancing over the past few fusions than pretty much the previous lifetime of the game combined, sweeping changes to Hydra difficulties, increase in Hydra rewards, regroup after Hydra fights. Changes to all of the Arbiter missions tied to Arena, and a current Arena that is easier than even the first few months of the game, comically easy. And even a second Unkillable Fusion Champ in the last year, as often requested.

All of that is due to player feedback.

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 30, 2022, 08:1206/30/22
Jun 30, 2022, 08:13(edited)
12/30/20
harleQuinn

That's sad you don't think they listen to feedback, I think they've improved tremendously in this area.

We've seen much requested Tavern Improvements for sliders and such, Auto Upgrade for Artifacts, more champ balancing over the past few fusions than pretty much the previous lifetime of the game combined, sweeping changes to Hydra difficulties, increase in Hydra rewards, regroup after Hydra fights. Changes to all of the Arbiter missions tied to Arena, and a current Arena that is easier than even the first few months of the game, comically easy. And even a second Unkillable Fusion Champ in the last year, as often requested.

Unfortunately I think there is sometimes an issue with conflating "some ideas don't get listened to" and "no ideas get listened to".

There is a danger in that thought process because the player pipeline of information that gets passed onto moderators, who then pass it on to Community Managers is essential. I've personally seen Quinn bring so many of the above quality of life suggestions to conversations on a weekly basis, in hopes of improving the game for all players. 

Constructive feedback matters, even if it takes time, sometimes longer than we'd all like. 

Jun 30, 2022, 10:3406/30/22
09/14/20
harleQuinn

I agree with you that the points you mentioned are valid and I applaud and thank you for your efforts. 

I just think that bringing features into a game after three years, which are common in games from the past 20 years (like sorting equipment, auto upgrade etc.) is not essentially what I call listening to feedback. I would call that basic functions and that the community is happy to get them at this time after close to 3 years of suggesting those does show for me that the focus of Plarium is not on the feedback.

A good example would be the Mercy counter, which Plarium actively made impossible to get from second-companies software. 

I do not have the feeling that Plarium is listening to feedback until they see a drastic drop or really really overwhelming negative feedback.

Or do you think that after playing for more than 2 years a champion like Scion or Lady Eresh are each worth 2 5* chicken and 2 sacred shards?

I see some movement from Plarium and I thank you for your efforts that you made them move in this direction...but overall these changes (from Plarium side) are very small and if you look at #suggestion at Discord, there are thousands of good proposals (okay, also thousands of bad ones) which have never been even responded to. 

There have been multiple good suggestions how to deal with Arena, 3Vs3, Tag Team, CvC and so on...but they have not been even acknowledged.

They are moving in tiny part baby steps into the right direction just to make 2 giant steps into the wrong direction again. DoomTower was a brilliant addition to Raid, it is stil good content and fun to play....but afterwards? CvC? Hydra? Forge Pass? Path of Light? Personal rewards? Not really good stuff in my opinion. 

Mithrala as a reward for beating Hydra is great!..But afterwards? I do not really need the artifacts from Hydra, Caln Gold and XP are very miniscule for the efforts of playing Hydra...upping the chances to get better artifacts which I do not really need....hmm..might be good for some people but not for me. 

I still like to play Raid, mostly because of the graphics and the amount of time and money I spent so far in the game...but with 'new content' like Personal rewards, Path of Light, Forge Pass etc., which is essentially the same stuff just painted with another moniker it becomes harder and harder to look beyond the overpriced packages and methods and enjoy the game.....okay...I stop ranting here now...

Jun 30, 2022, 17:2206/30/22
06/30/21
Matrim

Thanks, but no thanks....

In my personal opinion, this would be taking some time and might be funny to do...but I would rate teh chances of Plarium listening to this at about 0.0001% or less.

Otherwise they would have listened to many suggestions from the player base in areas which are much more important than another champion. 

Good example would be the mercy counter. It is already in their code but they do not want to show to the player base.

Plarium is brilliant and world-class in graphics and animations...but in my opnion it is not inclined to listen too much to players feedback. 

They don't include any sort of trackable information like - ie a shard counter/tracker, or total time played, because people would play much less if they actually realized how much time they spend ingame. 🤦‍♂️

Jan 29, 2023, 02:0501/29/23
01/08/23

I would want a champion from the shadowkin faction that has an ability that changes there affinity a move like affinity swap

Feb 3, 2023, 20:3602/03/23
Feb 3, 2023, 20:42(edited)
12/07/22

For the devs, maybe even if for theoretical sake with this one, what would be a good format to go by, added by some limitations that you believe doing this should have. Like for example

How many active abilities would you allow?

How many passives? 

What abilities would you absolutely not allow or would consider way too overpowered?

That way we could theory craft our own champions and maybe post them somewhere for your review and consideration?

Feb 3, 2023, 22:0202/03/23
04/17/20

I would like to see something like a champ that is about sacrifice:

- do X damage to target ally that deals X damage to target enemy, if the ally dies the X damage is equal to 100% of target enemy HP, or X to bosses. 

Also would love to see a companion system like X damage modifer for X number of 'rats' on the team, or anything, ie wolves etc. 

Feb 4, 2023, 13:1002/04/23
07/15/20

i have this great idea!

What about something that hits you and turn you into a sheep?

😂

It could be a ble.... bleeeeeeeghhh nevermind. 

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Dec 6, 2023, 13:2912/06/23
06/24/19

Necro posting bot.  Closing.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.