All Categories

Who has the most utility in the game?

Search
Dec 9, 2023, 01:5512/09/23
08/20/21

Hey All, Another general question looking for subjective points of view based on what is presented below. If there were one toon you liked which provides the most utility in the game, who would you choose?  I've checked HH, Ayumilove, and Ash and just can't make a decision, so I'm asking you, the players. Thanks as always for your feedback. Cheers!

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 9, 2023, 02:2412/09/23
06/25/20

Of the ones you have? Likely you'll find that Roshcard brings you the most value, simply because he enables unkillable CB teams, which is important enough to supercede everything else. Your roster unfortunately doesn't seem to have any of the enabler pieces to form that team, though. Keep an eye out for other champs that bring 1-turn unkillable/block damage. This page - https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tune/unkillable-speed-tunes/ - can help you out.

Aside from that, your next most-value champ would probably be Nethril, as you're lacking a good CC champ, and he provides huge value in two AoE CC moves. Sethallia is also a strong choice as a very valuable support champ.

Dec 9, 2023, 03:5112/09/23
08/20/21

@kramaswamy.kr  You are always a good source of perspective. Thank you as always. 

All 3 of your choices are great. I have work to build each one up a bit more, so now I have to choose between Roshcard and Nethril, as each are my best options due to gear and status. Thanks again. Cheers.

Dec 9, 2023, 07:1712/09/23
02/11/22
M60A1

@kramaswamy.kr  You are always a good source of perspective. Thank you as always. 

All 3 of your choices are great. I have work to build each one up a bit more, so now I have to choose between Roshcard and Nethril, as each are my best options due to gear and status. Thanks again. Cheers.

Is that your full roster? i hope not, not because it's small, but because you only have level 50's here. Seeing you started playing in 2021, i can't believe you dont have anything raised to 60 yet.... If your good roster is hidden, then the answer to your question as far as i'm concerned is Sun Wukong. In a vacuum, hands down the best champion on that page.

Dec 9, 2023, 07:2612/09/23
Dec 9, 2023, 07:27(edited)
08/20/21

@Switchblade  Thanks for the feedback. I was considering him too. Still working on my top 3 and Sun is added to the list, so now top 4 options. Cheers.

Oh and yes, I have a short list of 60's. Still lots to work on though.

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 10, 2023, 02:4812/10/23
12/30/20

In terms of pure value I'd have to agree with Kram as it pertains to anything that gets you to 1-2 keying NM and UNM Clan Boss.

to take a slightly different approach with champions that will help you in the most areas:

Coldheart: likely a down the line thing as gear improves but Fire Knight and Spider (usually 20-25) all star. Great in some Doom Tower boss fights (Scarab + Fae come to mind.)

Miscreated Monster: A few areas overlapping with Coldheart. Great as the 3 turn shield champion when going first in Scarab. Spider all star due to crowd control and shields. Can do some work in other dungeons if you need a good CC/team protection champ.

Toragi: Reasonable Dragon champ with a pretty nifty kit. However, Toragi is also one of the very best killable Clan Boss champions. Decrease attack A1, ally protect/reflect damage a3 and the passive makes him quite strong for CB.

Dec 10, 2023, 20:2412/10/23
06/25/20
M60A1

@Switchblade  Thanks for the feedback. I was considering him too. Still working on my top 3 and Sun is added to the list, so now top 4 options. Cheers.

Oh and yes, I have a short list of 60's. Still lots to work on though.

You should always post your *full* roster when asking questions. It's entirely possible our answers will be drastically different based on who else you have.