All Categories

Need assistance on Raid Progression x(

Search
Dec 9, 2023, 00:1012/09/23
11/25/23

Hi guys!

I'm playing Raid recently and I'm actually lost in my progression and nowadays I'm getting levels (now at 45) and I'm really feeling that I'm weak for the contents that I've already released in the game.

First of all I think that I'm building my champions and teams wrongly. For me is not clear how I should invest my resources in a better way.

I think that I have some resources to invest such as energy/books/chickens but I'm holding them all due my afraid to expend It badly.

One of my biggest frustations is not able to pass the high dungeons levels, for example Stage 14 - Dragon's Lair. On this level probably, playing correctly, I should be able to go until stage 20 at least. And also I'm not able to progress much on doom tower as well. I'm stuck on 9F. Also I appreciate if you guys indicate what team should I invest to start to run Hydra as well, that is a recent content for me.

I know that there is no magic, but I appreciate if you guys could be able to guide my on how can I expend my resources wisely and also what compositions should I invest to go ahead on separeted contents based on what I have today. 

All the details that I understood as important ones are below:

https://imgur.com/a/mEVLFcY

Nowadays I'm using the same team to do everything, and I know that is probably the one of much more errors xD. 

Main team: Ninja, Artak, Ronda, Arbiter and Scyl.

Thank you guys! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 9, 2023, 00:1312/09/23
06/25/20

That team is fine for drag 20. Must be a question of gear. Put nothing but speed on arb, aim for 250 min. Scyl around 200, but needs about 200 acc. Other three around 170, 200 acc on ninja and artak, 150 on Ronda. Make sure to set auto ai to have opener + disabled for arb a3, scyl a2, and ninja a2 for wave 1, and also for wave2 for arb.

Dec 9, 2023, 01:2512/09/23
11/25/23
kramaswamy.kr

That team is fine for drag 20. Must be a question of gear. Put nothing but speed on arb, aim for 250 min. Scyl around 200, but needs about 200 acc. Other three around 170, 200 acc on ninja and artak, 150 on Ronda. Make sure to set auto ai to have opener + disabled for arb a3, scyl a2, and ninja a2 for wave 1, and also for wave2 for arb.

Thank you, I appreciate your help! I'll review my equipment as well :)