All Categories

Stuck choosing next one to up to 60

Search
Oct 7, 2019, 19:0510/07/19
08/26/19

Hello everyone,

I had the luck to get my hands on many fine champions - epics and rares. The problem is I cannot pick the next champion to dedicate my time and effort to. 

What do I want to experience? Something different than my current mostly used champions: athel/bellower/khatun/aotar/royal guard/warpriest. If the champion will fit in my current pack would be even better.

What would you suggest and why?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 7, 2019, 21:5410/07/19
09/16/19
depends on what you want, i would say occult brawler or kael for clanboss, overall kael or royal guard
Oct 8, 2019, 04:5910/08/19
04/20/19

vardanins said:

Hello everyone,

I had the luck to get my hands on many fine champions - epics and rares. The problem is I cannot pick the next champion to dedicate my time and effort to. 

What do I want to experience? Something different than my current mostly used champions: athel/bellower/khatun/aotar/royal guard/warpriest. If the champion will fit in my current pack would be even better.

What would you suggest and why?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Occult brawler is probably your best pick, he's 1 of the best poisoners, especially for an epic. 

he can also be used on lvl 2O dungeons as his poisons do a lot of dmg end-game, all you need to do is make him super tanky and high speed and accuracy and you're good to go, he will do SO much damage to the clanboss. 
Oct 8, 2019, 08:5210/08/19
08/02/19
All day long either Occult Brawler or Royal guard. Both versatile for dungeons and clan boss, especially OB if you're looking for damage spike on CB which you should be. Stack him with speed, defence, acc, HP.