All Categories

Any way to calculate damage output for champions before leveling them up?

Search
Oct 2, 2019, 17:2310/02/19
04/14/19

Hi there!

There is something I do not understand about this game: How can I estimate how much damage do champions deal with skills?

Example: I was really happy when I got Bystophus, my first legendary champion. I liked how he looks, I liked what his skills do, so I levelled him up to level 60 investing a lot of time and effort.

However, I am disappointed with him: his damage output seems to be really small. I have Galek, also level 60 with total ATK=2880, and he seems to do much more damage than Bystophus with a total ATK=3837. Does Bystophus perform more like a support character than an ATK character? Is there anything I am doing terribly wrong?

I think there should be an explicit function that indicates what attributes each skill uses as parameters and how is the math behind each skill. Something like:

" Damage for this skill is = ATK * 1.5 "

Does anyone have the same problem?

EDIT: I am just trying to find a way that prevents us from getting disappointed with some champions after levelling them up all the way to level 60... Information on each champion in the forum is not usually enough and subjective (while maths are objective).

Cheers!

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 3, 2019, 04:5410/03/19
04/20/19

guiojeda said:

Hi there!

There is something I do not understand about this game: How can I estimate how much damage do champions deal with skills?

Example: I was really happy when I got Bystophus, my first legendary champion. I liked how he looks, I liked what his skills do, so I levelled him up to level 60 investing a lot of time and effort.

However, I am disappointed with him: his damage output seems to be really small. I have Galek, also level 60 with total ATK=2880, and he seems to do much more damage than Bystophus with a total ATK=3837. Does Bystophus perform more like a support character than an ATK character? Is there anything I am doing terribly wrong?

I think there should be an explicit function that indicates what attributes each skill uses as parameters and how is the math behind each skill. Something like:

" Damage for this skill is = ATK * 1.5 "

Does anyone have the same problem?

EDIT: I am just trying to find a way that prevents us from getting disappointed with some champions after levelling them up all the way to level 60... Information on each champion in the forum is not usually enough and subjective (while maths are objective).

Cheers!

i just had a bystophus hit my team for over four hundred thousand dmg in 1 hit, maybe he's not geared propery.

Sadly the scaling of skills/attacks are hidden, though usually the higher the cooldown of the damaging skill, the higher the multiplier [from what i've seen a lot] though not totally accurate for every champion.