All Categories

Fire knight 6 run and I quit

Search
Oct 2, 2019, 15:1910/02/19
08/26/19

You guys really need to review your droplist.

6 run at 12 energy. 

Shard * 3

Xp brew

Shard * 3

4* rare gauntlets

Xp brew

Shard * 4

Total points for 6 runs: 8

With the training champ event going, nobody sane would continue to waste energy. 72 to get 8 points means close to 900 to get the brew.

One might say I got unlucky... Which I can reply grinding should not be about luck, or not that dependant. Why not put a dungeon just for the brew? Oh wait... Isn't that what the keeps are about? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 2, 2019, 17:1210/02/19
04/14/19

Hi Nico Traveler!

I understand what you say! I would like to participate more in some events and tournaments, but I then find out that the energy I have to invest to get decent rewards is too much, if you consider the chances of getting artefacts (for artefact events). I have realised that, often, it is not convenient for me to participate in events in a more "active" way. I would suggest the same to other players.

In general, I like this game a lot, but I understand that these things can be really frustrating for those who have spent more than 50 American dollars in this game... (I mean, you can get some very good computer games for 50-60 dollars which include much less frustration)
Oct 2, 2019, 17:4210/02/19
06/10/19
why not 12-3? cost 8 energy 80% drop chance plus some foods
Oct 3, 2019, 19:5410/03/19
08/26/19
The runs at 8 drop artifacts less than 4*. Basically gives you no points
Oct 4, 2019, 05:0310/04/19
01/31/15

guiojeda said:

Hi Nico Traveler!

I understand what you say! I would like to participate more in some events and tournaments, but I then find out that the energy I have to invest to get decent rewards is too much, if you consider the chances of getting artefacts (for artefact events). I have realised that, often, it is not convenient for me to participate in events in a more "active" way. I would suggest the same to other players.

In general, I like this game a lot, but I understand that these things can be really frustrating for those who have spent more than 50 American dollars in this game... (I mean, you can get some very good computer games for 50-60 dollars which include much less frustration)

Hi everybody.

I'd like to recommend doing what guiojeda said! You could see tournaments as a 'bonus' on top of the stuff you already earn from raiding. 
If you earn something of great value during a Tournament then that's nicely taken, right? 

Now if you really want to focus on Tournaments specifically, I'd recommend saving up your resources for the first the best upcoming Tournament! That's where you'll shine.

From my experience you can do Tournaments in two 'main' ways: 

1. Participate in each tournament with the resources you have left from any previous ones, earning a little less perhaps but more frequently.
  2. Participate in a Tournament after you've saved up enough resources to get the best out of that Tournament, earning a ton but probably less frequently.

It technically wouldn't matter as much which route you take, but if frustration is an issue, then I'd recommend going with the second way. 

Important: I'm currently a moderator trainee, doing my best to offer assistance, though my skills may be a little rusty.
If you have any feedback on me, please let me know! Do please be constructive, though. Thanks!