All Categories

Bad RNG

Bad RNG

Search
Sep 30, 2019, 06:3109/30/19
05/13/19

Bad RNG

Dear Plarium, 

I would like to ask you guys kindly to remove me from the blacklist with the bad RNG. 

I know we have our differences when it comes to your game strategies, and how you running the game... 

So let's put those aside, and I promise to stop posting treads on your forum if you just remove the ban on good RNG. 

Since 5 months I opened few hundred shards and during this time I have not made one single good pull. 

Just food and average champions. I would dare to say that at this point I have all the worst Legendaries and Epics you can get in this game.

Comparing to people from my clan that have been playing for months shorter then me, they have already good CB and arena teams and I am stuck.

During the double chances on blue shards i opened 120 shards and got nothing, only doubles and food. Same with the void shard event currently. I opened 40 shards and not a single good pull, not even Coldheart or Belower. Just doubles and 4 weak Epics.

All double events are actually the same for me... I have the same bad luck on those events as without them.

At this point it starts to be annoying. There is just so much you can open without getting anything good for leveling. I buy now and then packages, I have invited friends to join and still you give me the worst possible RNG. 

You had your fun now, can it please stop?

This is more of a joke discussion, but please consider this.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 30, 2019, 07:3109/30/19
03/14/19
After more than 6 months I have only 2 legendaries. It is a joke.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.