All Categories

Souless void legend is this really right?

Search
Sep 30, 2019, 02:5909/30/19
04/12/19

Hi Plarium thank you for a great game. I have spent alott of money on it since i like it probably around 700 dollars.

Today i get my first void legendary hero after paying an insane amount of void packs. He is named Souless

First his stats compared to normal Legs are bad like really bad.

His max defence is 1255 while other good defence legs have 1600 max defence.

His speed is 87 whats up with this i can understand if he had 2000 defence but 87?

Now his A1 skill it hit with a 2.2 multiplier for a void LEG. I meen comon most epics have 3-5 multiplier????

His other skills are not that super awsome either i reaaaaally wanted to be happy, i reaaly wanted ro recommend your game and feel this was a good moment. But its not this hero is BAD even for a normal leg he is bad for an epic he would be passable but not good.

And finally his aura only work in faction crypts??? a void legend with an aura that works in one place not much used in game, this should be able to be used in all places its a void legend.

Thank you for listening and i hope and understand he will be tested again by the devs. I understand all heroes can not be godly good but when you have these super rare heroes that void legends are please atleast look and playtest them alittle before releasing them.

This thread is ment purly to get the devs to test this hero to see if he is really working the way he should be, if they do and say he is working as intended i need to accept that and move on. I dont want any special treatment i am just asking if the hero is really supposed to be this way as a void legend .

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 30, 2019, 07:5109/30/19
Sep 30, 2019, 07:52(edited)
04/12/19

I have tested souless against my other defence legendary, the other hero hits about 50% harder with same deff and got way more base speed. This is totally unacceptable the other deff hero got similar skills even better because he got aoe provoke on all champs Souless got a 3 attack random provoke.

please look into this hero or atleast awnser me here why this hero is so much worse being a Void legendary. If your saying he is an old hero and not fixed for along time i can accept that but i have talked to peapole in discord chat and they all say he needed a buff along time.

Sep 30, 2019, 15:2309/30/19
04/12/19
I have decided not to let this issue drop, seeing how much a void shard cost. How can this possibly have lower stats then a epic and worse skills. I have now read up on this hero and peapole have been asking for this to be buffed since the start of the game. I will keep upping this untill a dev awnser me how a void legend can be this bad.