All Categories

Campaign boss drop rate vs trash levels

Search
Sep 29, 2019, 08:2509/29/19
08/17/19

So, I finally got round to the point where I 'need' to fuse Justicar. So happens I already had all four champs in my bag (Yes, yes I should have just fused it already since it's now retrospective). However, in a fit of tiredness and not paying attention I 'accidentally' ranked up one of the champs to 4* which means it's no longer 'valid' for fusing (Which is just total BS, come on Plarium give us a break)

I now have to farm for that champ, which happens to be the Deadlands one (Warmaiden) and is a total pain to drop. So far I've dumped nearly 1000 energy into farming it back with no luck. My question is this; do the campaign bosses have a higher drop rate for the champs than the trash levels? Only from an energy efficiency standpoint. I'm guessing this is something only Plarium know but I wondered if anyone has any 'data'.

And yes, 'RNG' and it'll probably drop five minutes after I post this but still...

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 29, 2019, 08:3009/29/19
06/01/19

Like you said, it's all RNG in the end. I got 2 of the champs required on the forst try and the rest barely managed to get after days of farming.

Also, I assume that bosses have a higher drop rate. I think they mentioned this at some point.

Sep 29, 2019, 09:0809/29/19
05/13/19

adsrox0r said:

So, I finally got round to the point where I 'need' to fuse Justicar. So happens I already had all four champs in my bag (Yes, yes I should have just fused it already since it's now retrospective). However, in a fit of tiredness and not paying attention I 'accidentally' ranked up one of the champs to 4* which means it's no longer 'valid' for fusing (Which is just total BS, come on Plarium give us a break)

I now have to farm for that champ, which happens to be the Deadlands one (Warmaiden) and is a total pain to drop. So far I've dumped nearly 1000 energy into farming it back with no luck. My question is this; do the campaign bosses have a higher drop rate for the champs than the trash levels? Only from an energy efficiency standpoint. I'm guessing this is something only Plarium know but I wondered if anyone has any 'data'.

And yes, 'RNG' and it'll probably drop five minutes after I post this but still...

Hi Adsrox0r,

if you fight in the last levels there are more possibility to drop the champion (same speech is for difficulty Normal, Hard and Brutal).

I hope i was helpfull and have a nice day
Sep 29, 2019, 14:4409/29/19
Sep 29, 2019, 14:58(edited)
08/17/19

Interesting. So, as a further question; is there any relationship between the quality/rarity of drop and the 'star rating' upon completion? (1, 2 or 3 star)

For the record; Warmaiden FINALLY dropped after dumping a hilarious amount of energy into it.
Sep 29, 2019, 15:1209/29/19
Sep 29, 2019, 15:15(edited)
07/04/19

adsrox0r said:

Interesting. So, as a further question; is there any relationship between the quality/rarity of drop and the 'star rating' upon completion? (1, 2 or 3 star)
For the record; Warmaiden FINALLY dropped after dumping a hilarious amount of energy into it.

Congrats on your warmadaiden :) as for you question the answer is No,.  how many stars is already written withing the game ;)