All Categories

PLEASE give us a way to increase our cooldowns!

Search
Sep 27, 2019, 11:4609/27/19
01/29/19

There been many threads about "The champions don't do what they are supposed on auto"

Now, i can understand it as an additional side of the game that we have to jump through hoops to make autooplay to work - there  SHOULD be some benefit to manual play.
So i honed my teams speeds and setups so they would work in autoplay still, ignoring the artificial dumbness of Athel Aeing and dispelling her counterattack buffs.

But why in the hell can't i just remove the book from her A2 which makes her dispelling herself more often?

As the speed of my teams progresses i now find another aditional stone to stumble over, i can take 4 turns where the Cb only takes three.
How do i get that A2 of my skullcrusher back to 4 turns i ask you?
Do i really have to pull another?

I am not asking for a "refund all my books"
I am not asking for an Autoplay with an actually usefull Ai

I am asking for the option to remove something i did put in there!
It doesn't even have to be costfree - l take a million silver from me to burn one selected of my skullcrushers books!
It would be fine, i'd be happy!
IF you force us to climb through your Ai-limitation-without-a-skill-queue-hoops, at least give us some tools to adjust the hoops height!

(On a side note, while you are at it, we could also use an option, maybe a mini-fusuion-screen, to change a maxed out charakter back to a 5*/lvl 50 Charakter, for fusions sake, you know. People would pay silver or gems for those fusions too!
That way i could at least feed away that poor Skullcrusher with his too many books! Once i found his uneducated brother of course!)

Views
Comments