All Categories

Sad to say angar is still at the bottom of all void legendary champions

Search
Sep 21, 2019, 21:2209/21/19
03/19/19

Even tough it got buffed, it's still not viable in arena. I will not use him. Comparing these two "angar" with "hegemon". They are both void legendary champion. Why hegemon can be over-powered like this while angar still sucks?
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 22, 2019, 05:2009/22/19
07/11/19

You should not be surprised. None of the buffs Plarium made has actually improved anything.

They buffed Mountain King TWICE and he's still useless, what did you expect?
Sep 29, 2019, 00:4809/29/19
11/07/16

Trying to find online something, somewhere, good about Angar.

Cant find nothing. and its a Legendary. a Void legendary.

Have you guys received something relevant about fixing this champion for good and make him what he should be?being a legendary should imply receiving something extremly good.

the only thing i found about this guy is that if you fully ascend him and 6 star him, PLUS pair him with some other dude... theeeeen, he may be useful and only in arenas....really??

Sep 29, 2019, 08:5409/29/19
05/13/19

ironmace said:

Trying to find online something, somewhere, good about Angar.

Cant find nothing. and its a Legendary. a Void legendary.

Have you guys received something relevant about fixing this champion for good and make him what he should be?being a legendary should imply receiving something extremly good.

the only thing i found about this guy is that if you fully ascend him and 6 star him, PLUS pair him with some other dude... theeeeen, he may be useful and only in arenas....really??

Hello Guys,

how you had said Ironmace this campion is very good for Arenas, Dungeons and War Factions.

This champions will not helpful for Cb, so i don't see why this champion should be buffed (His damage is base on Atk/Hp so is a bit broken because you need only upgrade his Def and Max hp for do a lot of damage and Acc for this Debuff).

I hope i was helpful

Have a nice day